Chevy SSR Forum banner

Parker Dam Run 2018

6K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  BlastfromPast 
#1 · (Edited)
DayUmmm.... where'd the year go ! It's time for the 6th Annual Dam Dam Run again. Come out for a Dam good time and some Dam Good Food! It'll be a Saturday this Dam time. Mark your calendars for Saturday November 17, 2018. The week-end B-4 Thanksgiving (US) @ 1:00 PM (1300 hrs). Again, it will be at the Havasu Springs Resort. Address: 2581 AZ-95, Parker, AZ 85344

Menus

240Gordy will be at Good Guys Scottsdale on Friday and join the Phoenix group to caravan to lunch. Anyone interested in attending on Friday with Gordy, chime in here on this thread, too.

https://www.good-guys.com/swn-2018

Phoenix caravan will meet behind the McDonalds @ 14553 W Grand Ave, Surprise, AZ 85374. Roll out will be 9:45 AM. It's about 2hr 45min to HSR. We will have time for a "leg stretch" stop on the way, somewhere between Salome and Bose. (Yes, we'll be running the back roads.) Radios = set Ch 7.

The LAKE HAVASU GROUP WILL BE MEETING IN FRONT OF ACE HARDWARE ON THE SOUTH SIDE (SWEETWATER) MrBozo, (David will lead the caravan).
3530 Sweetwater Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
Meet up around Noon to 12:15PM and Roll Out around 12:20PM.

It's past time to have a Dam good time with some Dam fine Folks gathered around Dam Good Grub! There might even be some Dam Surprises to come, too! Mark your Calendars and don't miss this. Don't forget it's on Saturday, for those with a Dam Job..... Come on out!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hungry Fanatics

Feeding Frenzy started !

240 Gordy
Mr Bozo
Yellow Bear
Purple Hawk
3Yello
Big Red
sprooney
railbob
BlueStreak (?)
Trader Dick
Garry L. LaPoint
savilloc
Knightranger (?)
BlastfromPast
Troy Toy
David McCanse (?)
SSR Mightymom (Sharon & Spencer)
ErnieLHC (Ernie & Ginny)
jlars (Jim & Diane)
SSHoover (Steve & Sandy)
bsfarm (Bob & Dawn)
BIG JIM K (Jim & Patsy)
GR8TYM (?)
rons03 (?)
TEAM TALL

#4 ·
The LAKE HAVASU GROUP WILL BE MEETING IN FRONT OF ACE HARDWARE ON THE SOUTH SIDE (SWEETWATER) MrBozo, (David will lead the caravan).
3530 Sweetwater Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406

It's past time to have a Dam good time with some Dam fine Folks gathered around Dam Good Grub! There might even be some Dam Surprises to come, too! Mark your Calendars and don't miss this. Don't forget it's on Saturday, for those with a Dam Job..... Come on out!
What time is the meet for the Havasu group?

Reactions: yellow bear
#10 ·
Always a treat to meet up with you! I have the "perpetual parker dam run trophy" all ready to hand off to the next Lucky Fanatic. Hard to believe it's been a whole Year since. Oops... been corrected... "my Daughter's trophy, NOT mine"... LoL...

#13 ·
Dam right Melinda and I will be there. :thumbs Had so much dam fun last year, we wouldn't miss it! We will meet up with the Havasu group at Ace, and drive on down with them for a dam good time. :party

Bob & Melinda :purple:

#14 ·
Dam right Melinda and I will be there. :thumbs Had so much dam fun last year, we wouldn't miss it! We will meet up with the Havasu group at Ace, and drive on down with them for a dam good time. :party Bob & Melinda :purple:
Damn.... I was worried you wouldn't chime in... Always look forward to gathering with you two...

#15 ·
Hi fuji
thanks for planning this fun event. We are hoping to attend this year. The past two times we barely made it because off time change here in california. This year we plan to go on friday
and stay at havasu dunes so we can be on time.
If anyone wishes to go early or stay over we can help get bonus time at the havasu dunes studio $ 75 1 bedroom $ 85 two bedroom $ 95
millie and sandy

#23 ·
Moved to the Tucson area in July. Marie and I (Eduardo/Eddie) would like to attend. We are wondering if anyone else from the Tucson will be attending and if so, maybe we can tag along with the Tucson Crew.
If you wanted to make an Overnighter out of this, here's something to do in Havasu City just down the street from the London Bridge.
https://www.sandandwaterexpo.com/about.html

#18 ·
Welcome David ! the Damn Dam Run is an annual "Day Run" for lunch. It was started as something to do to gather with our Family from the North who Winter down here. There is a link in Post #1 and I can give you more info if you're interested.

#22 ·
Hi fuji
we need to cancel, Please tell everyone hello for us and have a great time!!!!!!
Regards, millie and sandy
We'll miss you being there. See you both at the next Run.

Moved to the Tucson area in July. Marie and I (Eduardo/Eddie) would like to attend. We are wondering if anyone else from the Tucson will be attending and if so, maybe we can tag along with the Tucson Crew.
Welcome to the Valley, Eddie & Marie ! Looks as if you're about 4 1/2 to 5 hr, one-way-trip, just for Lunch. You can stay over in Havasu City if you like. I didn't hear back from David McCanse who is down your area, too. Maybe you can make the shorter, Screamer's Burger Run or the New Years Eve Day Brunch coming up. Stay tuned in for more info on those.

#24 ·
Hey Fuji!
We had a Fish Fry with the Havasu SSR Group on Friday, please add:
SSR Mightymom (Sharon & Spencer)
ErnieLHC (Ernie & Ginny)
jlars (Jim & Diane)
SSHoover (Steve & Sandy)
bsfarm (Bob & Dawn)
There will be more I'm sure as the time draws nearer, but that's it for now..sweet dreams!

#30 ·
I could Smell That clear down to Here !!!

Ok, will add Tory to the list already... Geezeeee... (I knew that)....

Ok - Ok -Ok - Let's just say that IF You Want to 'come out/have a good time, good food, tell Lies, and see what other trucks look like ' Chime in Here and Add Your Truck Screen Name to the list of "Fanatics Who "Give A Damn about the Dam Run " We'll Do It..... Until "ya'll Don't Come any more".....

#31 ·
Sprooney and 240Gordy will meet us in Wickenburg at the McDonalds around 10:30. Anyone else wanting to join us, come on out ! Either meet up in Surprise McDonalds by 9:45 or in Wickenburg. bring your radios if you have them. See you in the AM !
Fuji = 619-864-0145

#32 ·
Channel on the Family Radio (FRS)
I'll be on 19 on CB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.