Chevy SSR Forum banner

Chair Umbrella with SSR Logo

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Trygodfirst 
#1 ·
There was an earlier thread of people looking for Chair Umbrellas with the logo.
I said If there was enough interest, I could have some printed up
I found a less expensive umbrella with a smaller minimum order
The minimum would be 24 umbrellas - I have about 10 already interested
The cost would be $26.00 each plus shipping to you

48" manual opening umbrella features an adjustable rotating clip that secures it to any folding chair, stroller, or round frame of any kind up to 1" diameter. Canopy is UV lined to keep you cool and protected from the sun's UV rays while on the sideline, camping, or at the beach

Black umbrella with logos in chevy gold imprint

If you are interested let me know

The attached photo shows white blocks behind the logo - they would not show and the imprint would be in gold on the black umbrella
the imprint area will be 8" wide by 5" high
Umbrella Green Shade Fashion accessory

See less See more
#2 ·
Thank you for looking into this for us

Is the logo on only one panel?

I will measure my current umbrellas -- I will be in if they are larger which I think they are.
Mine doesn't provide a shadow large enough for my wide body.
yea, yea, yea ---- I know the moon could barely do that! :glol:glol:glol

#3 ·
There was an earlier thread of people looking for Chair Umbrellas with the logo.
I said If there was enough interest, I could have some printed up
I found a less expensive umbrella with a smaller minimum order
The minimum would be 24 umbrellas - I have about 10 already interested
The cost would be $26.00 each plus shipping to you

48" manual opening umbrella features an adjustable rotating clip that secures it to any folding chair, stroller, or round frame of any kind up to 1" diameter. Canopy is UV lined to keep you cool and protected from the sun's UV rays while on the sideline, camping, or at the beach

Black umbrella with logos in chevy gold imprint

If you are interested let me know

The attached photo shows white blocks behind the logo - they would not show and the imprint would be in gold on the black umbrella
the imprint area will be 8" wide by 5" high
View attachment 550649
What is the diameter and how long is the shaft. You said 48" but I am not sure what measurement that is. I am lookiing for somethin like a Golf umbrella. Thanks for looking for us.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.