Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Ssr Sign Second Order

26K views 247 replies 58 participants last post by  Buffy 
#1 · (Edited)
I AM TAKING THE SECOND ROUND OF ORDERING FOR THESE AWESOME SIGNS NOW. THEY COME IN RED, YELLOW, BLUE, PURPLE, AQUA,ORANGE, GREEN , WHITE, PINK.
BLUE IS $350, ALL OTHER COLORS ARE $365 THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING. The SS will be in white and the R in red. they will be approx. 17"x 36" and will be mounted to a black metal bar frame. Will include UL 2161 construction and materials, electronic power supply, hanging kit, installation/ maintenance instruction sheet, and warranty statement. These will take about 3-6 weeks after I get payment to them to be delivered. MY SUPPLIER SAID IT WOULD BE BEST TO GET A GOOD SIZE ORDER AROUND AS THEN THEY WILL ORDER A NEW BATCH OF PARTS, INSTEAD OF USING LEFTOVERS FROM THE FIRST ORDER. SO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THESE SSR SIGNS. RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT A LIST OF WHO WILL WANT ONE. I WILL TAKE PAYMENT AFTER A GET A FEW ORDERS. PICTURES ARE OF BLUE SIGN, ALSO ORANGE, YELLOW, and PURPLE.

This is what the AQUA BLUR color will look like:

See less See more
#133 ·
Signfeld Info - from HOTSSR

:ssr I'm sorry, I'm not too pc savvy so cannot post the link to the sign I bought from Signfeld but noticed another member above gave a link to what was probably the latest one sold.

I had asked a couple of questions of "signfeld" when I saw his listing for ebay 330102908114 back in early April like why so cheap, was it same as another person, had on SSR Fanatic, were other colors available and so forth. What impressed me was Joe's initial answer: " Bob, please call me as I'd love to talk with you and explain. You ask great questions, and they deserve explicit answers. Thank you. Joe at Signfeld 1-360-670-9505."

I spoke to Joe twice on the phone, and 6-7 times via email. I don't believe I have his last name If you look up "SIGNFELD" on ebay, you'll see he has dozens of neon signs for sale. I don't want to make this too long, with the whole story he told me as to how he got into this business. I do have his address: Signfeld, 3711 Crabapple Place, Port Angeles, WA. 98362, and his email address: Signfeld@qwest.net.

I would suggest you call if interested. You can say Bob Michely in Naperville, Illinois recommended him. Have no idea if he has any SSR signs left, colors available or anything else. I will tell you, he told me he ONLY ships Greyhound bus, because he is tired of UPS, USPS, and all the others breaking the signs. Greyhound is not cheap, but I suspect each deal with Joe may be a little different, dependent where you are at and so forth.

Good luck to all and, again, I hope everything works out for everyone.

Bob Michely
HotSSR :ssr

#136 · (Edited)
Every thing in the above posts is correct, I went over to Everbrite Corp. today and ordered my sign from them, ( I live appox 7 miles from them ) They stated that they are owed alot of money from the previous order, and they will not be making them without full payment on the second order, and pay off the first order, The signs range in price from $217.00 TO $ 232.00 DEPENDING ON COLOR, Being that this seller has taken money from out of state buyers, You can file a complaint with your local Distrct Attorney, This is a Felony due to him selling across state lines, They will pursue this......

This post has been deleted
#137 ·
I have watched this story develop over the last few months and I am truly sad & sorry for the people who have been hoodwinked by grgarberii.

1. Does anybody personally know grgarberii?
2. Can anyone verify that he really has a brother who is handicapped and in a wheelchair?
3. Is there a possibility that he also took money from many of you under false pretenses of buying a new wheelchair for his brother?
Yes I can verify that he has a brother that is handicapped....I have also met him personally. I do not know grgarberii personally but I do know someone that knows him. I will not release whom this person is has in my opinion this person is not responsible for grgarberii actions.

This post has been deleted
#139 ·
I also talked to Everbrite today and they confirmed that the 2nd order had been placed, but that they were not making any signs until they were paid. I have sent contact info for the company to those who placed orders so that they can deal directly with the company if they so choose. I'm definately not happy that I've lost the money and don't have my sign, but at this point I choose to get the sign directly from the company and will deal with the money issue on an individual basis with grgarberii.

#138 ·
Well apparently my posts have stirred up a little s***. I got a PM from the elusive grgarberii. I am quoting his PM and my response for all to see.

grgarberii said:
I have contacted each and everyone of the people that ordered a sign. I am going to make this right and am not going to screw anyone. I screwed things up and have told everyone such and I will get this taken care. I don't appreciate you (who didnt even order a sign to begin with) saying I am going to cheat everyone as I am not going to.
First of all you brought up these signs for sale on a public forum. The delivery problems were brought up on a public forum. I have all the right in the world to voice my opinion on a public forum whether you appreciate it or not.

You are claiming you got in touch with everyone. Then why has nobody stood up for you and why are there people still looking for their refund?????

If you are in fact going to make things good with everyone then why not be a man and admit you screwed up and post the information for everyone to see? This will stop those like me from making comments. Like I said in a previous post.. "prove me wrong!!!"

This group of SSR owners (and I stress owners)is like one big family. When an outsider comes in and messes with "family" its time for all to help. So whether you appreciate it or not I will continue to voice my opinions on this site!!!

#141 ·
Ok so now that we all know that this is a total scham from him. I think I was the one who finally told the story to you all but he never pm'd me tyhat is probally because I ordered a first sign. anyway I can tell you now that some of you have contacted the company directly they will sell you the sign at the same price that they sold it to him. and I would hope he comes thru with your refund and is never allowed to do buissiness with this forum again but only after he gives you all a refund. Sorry that I waited so long to put that info out there but I wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself and saw he wasn't going to do that.

#142 ·
To all that are interested I just got off the phone with the company that made the signs. They will make you the signs for Blue 217.28 +shiping +tax.
and the other colers for 232.28 +tax and shipping but you would deal with them direct. there phone number is 1-866-292-4715 The company is Everbright Talk to Veronica, or Nora. They can also confirm what has happened. I will not post again on this post because my job is done.

#144 ·
Neon SSR Sign - Second Order

:eek BigSmitty, I want to simply say that I give you credit for letting other members know what has gone on. We are all adults, and each can decide for themselves how they want to handle the information.:mad :sleep :lol

About two evenings ago,I also sent a email to Joe at Signfeld (data in my posts above) that some of our SSR Members may be coming his way. He just replied that he has 10 ssr signs on order for delivery in the next week or so. Any discussion further than that, is between our members and Joe - I want no more involvement. I have also given our members another option and that is all I wanted to do, as I have gotten a sign from Joe, and been very happy with it. I do want to stress that I have no idea who is making them for him, but again, how many companies can there be willing to make the investment to produce such a low volume item?

The best to all and I hope all win back their hard earned dollars. God bless, and take care.
HotSSR:ssr

#145 ·
Just a reminder for those of you that paid through PayPal. You can go into your PayPal account and file a complaint through them. It costs you nothing to file. They will contact the seller and try to work things out or do their best to get your money back. Good luck

And to grgarberii...... Looks like your PM to me was just as much BS as the rest of your lies.

#147 ·
most of these payments are over a month old and usually PayPal only gives you a month or so to dispute the charge but maybe it is different if you've never received the product. This happend to me when I purchased a R/C SSR and received an unidentifiable R/C...it sure wasn't an SSR. :glol Everything worked out OK as I donated it to Lucky's charity event:)

#149 ·
Ordered today...shipped today :)

vgodinez@everbrite.com

I just emailed Veronica at Everbrite my information to order a blue SSR neon sign. Price was $217.28 + tax + shipping for a total of $264.41. She said it would take 2-3 weeks + shipping time. If anyone has any questions, just email her and she will get back to you promptly.

Good luck everyone,
:black:
Just received email with Fedex ground tracking number. Pretty quick build job don't you think. ( Must have had some in stock )

#155 ·
I would love one of those signs in blue , since there isn't one in silver. Please send information as to how to pay you. Is a personal check O.K. I do not like to give credit card infor mation over the web. My E-Mail is multimaticscrew@netzero.net . Please send where to send check & to whom I should make it to
Raider Keith:silver:
Raider Keith, you need to read this whole blog before asking where to send a check.

#154 ·
neon SSR sign

Hey all,

I too placed an order for 1 of these cool signs in good faith of a positive turnout.It figures this would happen to all of us. I requested that my $$ be refunded as quickly as i paid him. I have had no replys or contact with this dude. What a shame! I hope we dont get ripped off here. What to do??

sincerley,

Rich Richter:yellow:

#159 ·
NO sign of signs

I would really suggest, that all of your that have money with gb, go thru every facet that you can starting NOW, to get your money back. As others have suggested, I would contact the fraud unit of your credit card companies, Paypal, Interstate Commerce Commission, Better Business Bureau, the State of Michigan to find out who the hell River City Distributors is, and on and on.

Mr. G, I've noticed has not even tried to respond for the last several weeks, and the longer everyone waits, the farther your money is flying.

Just my 1cent, as I don't have 2.

HotSSR:ssr :banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.