Houston Area Memorial Day BBQ

4K views 48 replies 10 participants last post by  Curbsssr 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets get all the Houston Areas SSR Fanatics together for a BBQ and Social

Memorial Day May 27th

3:00PM until ????????

9036 Water Crest Ct
Montgomery Texas 77316

I will supply Smoked Brisket, Sausage and Chicken, rolls, condiments, water, ice, plates utensils, shade and pool!

You bring a side or dessert to share, your favorite beverage(s), lawn chairs, swim suits, appetite!

Suggested Sides:
Baked Beans
Cole slaw
Salads
Green Beans
any kind of potato dish
corn bread
etc.

Horseshoe pits will be ready for some friendly competition!

This is NOT a Tech Session! No SSR repairs allowed unless you need it to get home!

Please Reply to this thread with attendees and what you can bring so we don't get five trays of beans!

And of course all other Fanatics are welcome if you want to make the trip!

Greg Baehr
832-707-9500

Attendees:
Gary & Beth. Baked Beans and Pie
RoyLee & Joyce. Roasted potatos and cake
Skip and Josefa. TBD
Larry and Susie. (Maybe) Sopapilla Cheesecake.
Lester and Liz (Maybe)
David and Madeline. Potato salad

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks so much for having this Greg. :smile2: It sounds like its going to be a nice gathering.........

Animated cartoon Cartoon Fun Technology Animation
~~~~<>~~~~ Watermelon Melon Picnic Food Meal

■□■ - Madeline and I will make plans to come. She says a potato side dish and a desert (to be named later). Thanks again. :smile2:

===============
David :black:
Text Font Logo Brand Graphics

#15 ·
Greg, I looks like right now we will not be able to make. Sunday granddaughters baptism which we did not expect and then beach house. It just depends on how long they stay if we make it. I see it starts at 3:00 pm if we come we could be late with a desert which we will pickup. So do not count us I expect a 33.5% possible attendance, you know kids!!! I will let you know at around noon sorry. Do not plan extra food for us we will be OK eating crumbs.

:blue:

#16 ·
Greg, I looks like right now we will not be able to make. Sunday granddaughters baptism which we did not expect and then beach house. It just depends on how long they stay if we make it. I see it starts at 3:00 pm if we come we could be late with a desert which we will pickup. So do not count us I expect a 33.5% possible attendance, you know kids!!! I will let you know at around noon sorry. Do not plan extra food for us we will be OK eating crumbs.

:blue:

#29 ·
Yes weather looks good for MONDAY Memorial Day!
Plan to bring your swim suits, and towels to cool off in the pool. Temps will be a toasty 92 degs. But we have lots of shade and big fans on the patio.
Bring your chairs and your appetites.
I do have plenty on water, sodas and variety of beer left over from a party last week so just bring what you want for yourself if you have your own favorites.
Looking forward to seeing y'all Monday!
Address
9036 Water Crest Ct
Montgomery,TX 77316
Look for the Bear next to the driveway!
Plenty of room to park in the driveway and yard.
Greg

#33 · (Edited)
David, that would be Ochrephobia......

BTW-Here is the definition of BLACK: Black is the darkest color, the result of the absence of color or complete absorption of visible light. It is an achromatic color, literally a color without hue....

Greg, sorry for getting off track (must be due to the "Golden Spike" (YELLOW-OCHRE) event we attended), BUT we are keeping your BBQ thread active without having to bump it....

As Robert Earl Keen sang.... GIMME GOOD OL BARBEQUE..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.