Chevy SSR Forum banner

Ogden- Texas

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Railroad Guy 
#1 ·
Anyone going to Ogden that lives close to Keller, Texas. I have a cargo bar that Railroad Guy is buying. Hate to pay FEDEX. $50 to box and ship.

#7 ·
I wass unable to find where anyone was talking about the Texas Road Trip to Ogden, Yellowstone, and other parts on the way home.Thought this was close enough to post pictures sice they group was nice enough to let me tag along for a bit.

Old Faithful in various stages of eruption, and Bison in the parking lot of the hotel.

Attachments

#8 ·
Some of the colorful visitors and thermal sights

Attachments

#9 ·
Some of the sights from the roads around the park, and that same group at the Falls on the Yellowstone River.

Attachments

#10 ·
More sights

Attachments

#11 ·
more

Attachments

#12 ·
Last ones

When I get the videos on I will post the links here.

Attachments

#16 ·
Would have loved to tag along with the Texas bunch but Sue had to get back for her last day at work. Wouldn’t want to miss that! Only have this one picture of the trip to share. It’s of TruckNRod (on the left) just after punching it to warp speed headed to hyper space somewhere just west of Salt Lake City. I finally caught up to him after reentry at the next rest stop.

Attachments

#17 ·
There is not excuse for that, unless you were towing his trailer!>:)
Oh yea, you have a smaller engine don't you!:frown2:

#18 ·
Video

. This is basically raw video spliced end to end.

Sorry, I do not do a lot of production work, and trying to shoot while driving makes it hard to look at the viewfinder so the shots are pretty wide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.