Great Gainesville Car Show April 13th 2019

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Layne12gun 
#1 ·
The 3 Annual Great Gainesville Car show will be held
April 13th from 9am to 2pm at
Bo Diddley's Plaza
111 East University Ave Gainesville Fl 32601

Registration from 9am to 11am awards at 1:45

$20.00 registration fee all proceeds go to support Noah's Endeavor Foundation for children

For information and pre registration contact greatgainesvillecarshow@gmail.com

#2 ·
Ok, Gainsville, Ocala, Villages SSR Florida Fanatics, here is your chance to join a Family Rally.

Florida Chapter Members list now has 374 SSR.

Some have passed, sold but remain on the list.

See you at the Rally.

Dicktator

Pictures from 2018 Rally

Attachments

#9 ·
No worries Layne, Groceryman (Yellow & BlacK 2005) and I (Silver 2005) represented! Beautiful day in Gainesville! We arrived early from Jacksonville and got great spots with some shade. Not a large show, but a nice variety of cars (and college girls) to look at. Pics taken before the other cars arrived. Lots of interest in our SSR's. Rode home in the Florida sunshine with the top down. Gorgeous day at 85 degrees!
Cheers, Carl

Attachments

#10 ·
Glad you guys were able to make it. At least the SSR 's were represented. Glad the weather was so good. I had to get an appointment with a massage therapist to get my back worked on Monday. Sunday i could barely get out of bed.

Hope to see you both at the Chevy Show in Jacksonville Orange Park Mall Sat May 4th.. Gordon Chevrolet.

Breakfast at the I hop around 7:30 to 08:00

thanks for the update,

Layne12gun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.