SSR Pit Crew
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clearwater, Fl
04 Silver/Race Stripes 4:10 gears tuned at 130mph lowered 2"
RGang Tech Day/Pictures
I was invited to "RGang" Tech Day at Jerry's in Winter Garden on Tuesday.
Newibe, Jimmy had called and said "keeps quitting on me". I said "engine fuse box".
We changed Newbie engine fuse box, it had broken wire.
06, Black over Silver, vin 22,282, door sticker 12/05 means built Dec. of 05.
Nice R. Jimmy/Irene live in Deland, it quit 3 times driving to Jerry's. Wait side of road for 20 minutes, start and run until hot again. I had him leave engine fuse box covers off to keep cooler as long as possible, also help cool engine fuse box faster.
Replaced fuse box, R would not start, checked all relay/fuses, all OK.
Put on Tech2, display said "INGNITON SWITCH"! Replaced ignition switch with ACDelco D1426D and "ZOOM" all is good.
Went to lunch and ice cream, Jimmy/Irene paid for everyone, THANKS JIMMY!!
1. At Jerry's with RGang, Jimmy/Irene and Dicktator.
2. Tom Sorensen aka Soren703 with surgery gown, holding repaired engine fuse box with Dicktator.
3. Jimmy watching Bob disconnect power to fuse box.
4. Dicktator, "oh! that's an engine fuse box"?
5. Bob showing location of cable that carries power from Battery. Disconnect, wrap in tape, remove engine fuse box.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.