Chevy SSR Forum banner

Administrator

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  xoxoxoBruce 
#1 · (Edited)
Tried to send PM and " PM Quota Exceeded" message comes up. What is that all about. Also Avatar changed, why????

#2 ·
Do not know why it changed but I fixed it.

#10 ·
What a bunch of old farts. :p
I'm not liking this much myself, but have to figure out how to work with it. I suspect these young whippersnappers with their telephones that don't stay at home will see improvement. I know from years of working with IT people they are always looking to improve performance what ever it takes. They discard the question, we can but does that mean we should? They lose sight of the casual user being confronted with a completely alien website. Yes, it's possible to learn how to use the new layout, but ain't nobody got time for that. This site isn't the only one in my daily rounds.

The other thing is I log in and see my name as #1 in "Reaction Score". What the hell is that, the number of times I piss people off? For that matter what are the other categories, points? resources? Showcase item?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.