• 5 Post By tennesseecozydog
  • 2 Post By Texasbaehr
  • 2 Post By xoxoxoBruce

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
04 Slingshot Yellow, "PowerGlide" Alloy Rims (yuk) Runnin' Boards, Gauge Package
Bud's Tire Pro's

Boogity, Boogity, she ain't wearin' old tires. Don't look Ethel ... too late she done got new front tires and a front end alignment !!!

255/45/19 General Altimax RT. Bud, how much do I owe you ??? I don't know, don't worry about it. But what about Miss Kay, I don't want her mad at me. She won't know about it if I don't make a ticket on it. Your key is under the floor mat, take it home. Got in the "little red truck" and layin' in passenger seat was the work order ... that darn Bud never even took it in the office. All it said was Bob Alexander 2005 SSR 73,000 miles, 2 tires on the front and alignment. Went to get in the truck and heard somebody say Bob and turned around and it was Bud. I took it out on the 4 Lane (new Woodbury Pike) and got it up to 80. How about finding me a Silver one with the big motor in good shape with less than a 100,000 miles, they are really fun to drive, Kay would love it.

So, ATTENTION all SSRfanatics out there ... is there a nice Ricochet Silver 05 or 06 out there for sale or do you know of one in your area or for sale by a friend that is not one of our fanatic members ??? Chrome Rims NOT a must, because the first thing Bud will do is put custom Chrome Rims and new tires on it (if it needs tires). Actually he will put Corvette Rally's on it if he can some 19 & 20's. He has Rally's on his 55 and 56 and 83 Monte Carlo SS. Also that is one thing Miss Kay likes is nice shiney rims. Please let me hear from you. Let's get Bud in a SSR !!! Bud is an 18 year old kid in a 76 year old body. Bob Alexander I guess Bud's "handle could be Tire Pro !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 05:52 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Supporting Member

My SSR:
2004 Slingshot Yellow
Garage
WARNING!!!
SSRs are extremely contagious!
Call the CDC!
DOOPHUS and Jersey red like this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-18-2017, 01:50 AM
Daily Driver
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
'06- Silver/Copper- 121421
Well when you find 19 and 20 inch, 6 bolt on 5 inch, Corvette rallys be sure and let me know. They don't have to be chrome.

Often wrong...... but never in doubt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Chevy SSR Forum > SSR Discussion > SSR General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SSR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in