Chevy SSR Forum banner

Fastest Color

3K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  FUZZY 
#1 ·
There have been any number of threads about which color is the fastest. The winner of today’s Indy 500 proved that yellow is indeed the fastest.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Maybe in INDY CARS, but look at the crew it takes to get it through 500 miles :nep::nep:

#6 ·
But terminal velocity is slower than powered velocity. My :blue: has gone faster than 120 MPH. That is not a valid arguement.

#16 ·
Chevrolet only made the SSR in TWO colors. Black and others.

Jack
I agree until you live on a dirt road and have to clean it after you clean it. Give me a light color please. Always looks clean where a black car needs cleaning right after you clean it. I do admit I love the looks of a black one in a climate controlled shop right after that detail is done. Had many black vehicles in my 75 years and struggled with cleaning and swirls for most of those years. To each his or her own.

#21 ·
I have read all the posts...….Blues are faster than a taxi.....Blues are faster and better looking than a car that does not know what color it is.....Blues are faster than a SSR than is just primer.....Blues are faster than a SSR that have never hit the red line on the tachometer....

in fact ,, there is two fellow SSR fanatic who are afraid to drive their yellow ssr because they might get a ticket for being too slow on the roads....

:laugh:>:):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

#24 ·
Black SSR

Ah, but there is a Black SSR now. Jet Black and chrome, I got tired of the 4 colors of Smoking ass. 2 front fenders and one rear the same color and the doors did not match the body, now all one color, sort of.

Jack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.