George ZZR - Page 2 - Chevy SSR Forum
 83Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 12:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 11


Hi guys, and thank you all very much for your concerns and for sharing this dissertation, i really appreciate it.

George, well come back to the forum, and i really hope that you are in good health and doing well now. I will not go throw my deal with you, because i'm pretty sure that you remember every single details about it. My car project was completed before you had your serious health issues, and thats why the shipping cost was payed in full, because obviously the car was completed and was ready to be shipped. I don't want to think that i was a victim of a fraud, because i still believe that you are going to clean up your name and your reputation here. And coming back to the forum is a good sign from your side. For me, its a matter of dignity and trust. I can't live a single minute knowing that i hurt someone or own someone anything. I'm very far away from USA, and this forum and its respected ssr fanatics members made me to made my decision in that time to trust you and start this project, and the only way to pay the fund was throw bank to bank transfer which i have a full record of it, plus our emails. You stated that i stoped sending money in some point !!!! Just remember that we are talking about $60000 thousand dollars here, which was received during the period of my car project, and probably thats why your shop and business was still alive during that time. At the end all i'm asking from you George is to return the money with no hard feelings, because there is a proof that you already sold the my car.
Chevy2006 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 06:20 AM
Senior Member
 
eric-mpd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Treasure Coast FL
Posts: 1,683


My SSR:
2004 SSR owner
You Sir, are a class act!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy2006 View Post
Hi guys, and thank you all very much for your concerns and for sharing this dissertation, i really appreciate it.

George, well come back to the forum, and i really hope that you are in good health and doing well now. I will not go throw my deal with you, because i'm pretty sure that you remember every single details about it. My car project was completed before you had your serious health issues, and thats why the shipping cost was payed in full, because obviously the car was completed and was ready to be shipped. I don't want to think that i was a victim of a fraud, because i still believe that you are going to clean up your name and your reputation here. And coming back to the forum is a good sign from your side. For me, its a matter of dignity and trust. I can't live a single minute knowing that i hurt someone or own someone anything. I'm very far away from USA, and this forum and its respected ssr fanatics members made me to made my decision in that time to trust you and start this project, and the only way to pay the fund was throw bank to bank transfer which i have a full record of it, plus our emails. You stated that i stoped sending money in some point !!!! Just remember that we are talking about $60000 thousand dollars here, which was received during the period of my car project, and probably thats why your shop and business was still alive during that time. At the end all i'm asking from you George is to return the money with no hard feelings, because there is a proof that you already sold the my car.
eric-mpd is offline  
post #33 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 07:49 AM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
nj6969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Forney tx
Posts: 2,973


My SSR:
2006 #107 of 199 Smokin Asphalt FPR's bought 6-18-2014; Kathy's '04 Ultra Violet Bought 2-1-'17
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy2006 View Post
Hi guys, and thank you all very much for your concerns and for sharing this dissertation, i really appreciate it.

George, well come back to the forum, and i really hope that you are in good health and doing well now. I will not go throw my deal with you, because i'm pretty sure that you remember every single details about it. My car project was completed before you had your serious health issues, and thats why the shipping cost was payed in full, because obviously the car was completed and was ready to be shipped. I don't want to think that i was a victim of a fraud, because i still believe that you are going to clean up your name and your reputation here. And coming back to the forum is a good sign from your side. For me, its a matter of dignity and trust. I can't live a single minute knowing that i hurt someone or own someone anything. I'm very far away from USA, and this forum and its respected ssr fanatics members made me to made my decision in that time to trust you and start this project, and the only way to pay the fund was throw bank to bank transfer which i have a full record of it, plus our emails. You stated that i stoped sending money in some point !!!! Just remember that we are talking about $60000 thousand dollars here, which was received during the period of my car project, and probably thats why your shop and business was still alive during that time. At the end all i'm asking from you George is to return the money with no hard feelings, because there is a proof that you already sold the my car.
George, looks like the ball has GRACIOUSLY been put back in your court!! Some how, sooner or later, I hope you can make things RIGHT

Nick


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nick '06 Smokin Asphalt FPR & Kathy '04 Ultra Violet
nj6969 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 03:19 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
walter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monroeville, New Jersey
Posts: 372


My SSR:
04 Red
I thought that he was on the watch list by the US Marshall Service
One for selling a car he didnít own and if the money he stole from are over sea friend. He must have file a complaint with the state department
walter is offline  
post #35 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 05:28 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Hi Ahmed! I call you a friend because I know that you were calm and never insulted me even though your money was gone and I did not answer.
You were right. I could not physically answer. I was really sick and lost everything.
The last $4000 you sent me i was going to use it to come back to US and sell my ZZR and ship your truck. It was ready and was sitting in storage. So I bought tickets for $2000 and went to USA. Then I tried to sell my ZZR. like this guy here says, even for parts it was about $4000 worth. But no one was buying it. people were asking - is the $4000 price correct? They thought it was a misprint and it should be $40 000. So, I could not sell the car because it looked fraudulent - too low of a price.
I barely sold it for $2500.
At that point ( March 2015) I had no place to stay ( stayed at Fiesta in Henderson), had just enough money left to come back to Russia. The alternative - be homeless and out of work.
So I had to make this decision: sell your truck, go to Russia and recover.
I think it was the right decision. If I had not done it right now I would be dead and no hope to pay back the $$$.
My plan is to go to USA, get a job and start paying the money back. If this does not work I'll figure another way.
For example I can buy life insurance for $1000000 and put you down a benefisiary in the will.
That way after I die you'll get the money/
I have to tell you - your project was very important. if it was successful and you would be happy with it I would get more orders from Dubai and do very well.
So the notion that I wanted to scam you is pretty stupid and I'm sure you know that too.
Thank you for being a true gentleman.
In order for me to get a job I need SSR Fanatics to trust me.
So I intend to answer all the false statements that are on the Forum.
I need you to honestly comment on the thongs I'm going to tell them.
Like for example
1)that at first I was not going to buy the car for you. You would buy it nad have it shipped to my shop.
2) That I did not want the documents in my name - that would mean that I show $25000 income and would have to pay income tax. For the same reason I aske you not to send $25000 to buy the truck, but three payments under $10000.
The reason we registered the truck in my name was - DMV does not register vehicles to people without Social Security #.
And you don't have it.
So, I will start working on getting your money but please tell the truth on the Forum. I'm not saying that you would lie. No.
But you must support my statements. again, I need that to win the trust again and be able to earn money to pay you back.
Also, I would like to tell you, that my shop was small. I could have two projects in it.
One was your SSR and second 2015 Huynay Genesis from Texas.
You stopped paying a couple of times, but the bills come every month.
So if I have a car in my shop and cannot be paid for working on it actually takes place of another car that I could work on.
Hope you understand that. I could not put your car outside, and it was sitting there.
For a small business to go under all you need is one month of being late on rent.
They can lock you out, take posession of your tools and SSR and that;s the end.
By not paying me for more than one month you put me in a very difficult position.
And when Hyunday took their car back ofter 8 months of hard work, thys did not order three sets of custom parts like it was agreed, that was pretty rotten too. ( not your fault of course).
So the two of you were only money I had coming and when it was cut off there was nothing I could do.
Please asknowledge this fact.
As you can see there are people who confess to having had good transactions with me, yet keep giving me bad feedback.
That is wrong and other people will not buy from me because of that.
Anyway, the thing is - $50 000 is not that big summ of money.
I calculated how many parts I sold in the last 10 years (2004 - 2014) and it turned out to be about 5000, worth $1000000.
I did it before, I can do it again.
let' stay in touch and enjoy this.
Your's sincerely,
George
post #36 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 06:29 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
dave rasmussen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,518


My SSR:
2005 6 spd. BLACK
I assume you tried to get $10,000 amounts so you would not file Form 8300's especially if the money came from Dubai.

I am surprised that the bank would take the deposits.

I'm just say'n.

Dave
dave rasmussen is offline  
post #37 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rasmussen View Post
I assume you tried to get $10,000 amounts so you would not file Form 8300's especially if the money came from Dubai.

I am surprised that the bank would take the deposits.

I'm just say'n.

Dave
Stop pissing yourself. This is not about you.
(quote from the movie :the informers", Mickey Rourke's character.
post #38 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 06:57 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
dave rasmussen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,518


My SSR:
2005 6 spd. BLACK
Same old George.

I thought for a while that someone was trying to impersonate the George ZZR.

IMO

Dave
dave rasmussen is offline  
post #39 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlhotrod View Post
Question on the truck deal. Delivery was supposed to be Feb of 14. That didn't happen because of bad health. But June of 14 health was good enough to attend car show and do photos with lovely ladies? Something doesn't add up there for me.
Please tell me where you got the dates.
I know the date of my blood transfusion - jan 10 or so 2014. I was supposed to participate in a tennis turnament at Green Valley ranch Club Sport. Instead I ended up at UMC Emergency same day. Still have the T-shirt from the turnament. My partner was scred too - she could not find a replacement in such short notice.
She was cool about that though. Her picture is attached.
I spent one night at the hospital where they put 3/4of a gallon of blood in me.That's 3/4 of the total blood supply for my size.
I thought they would give me blood and I go play tennis.
Turned out you cannot take so much blood at once, It took 16 hours.
next day they did not want to release me because the reason for the blood loss has not been determined yet. I forced the release, doc said we cannot keep you against your will, but will mark it as "release against medical advice" which somehow prevents hospital from malpractise law suits.
For that night I got a bill of $24000. Which I could not pay of course, and turned out they could not force me to either.
Now I think about 30M illegals having same right as I as US citizen.That's a lot of doe and who is paying the bill?
Anyway, I felt really strong again and went back to work. What I know now is - without blood you die.
I was actually loosing sells, including in my brain because of that. and by refilling you don'y get them back. irreversible damage? maybe. Don't know because of the facts in this very statement
Now all of you haters listen carefully. I will unpack all of your lies here. Walter - already been condemned by this forum for false complaint against me. Rebel got some kind of a cause here.
Doug Allen has no bases for calling me flake. But I do for calling him that. That guy from Florida with stainless accessories. ass hole. Houston Huyandai, Paul something - we had a verbal agreement. It is still a contract. You owe me about $20 000.red headed bitch.
And other smartypants who got no skin in the game and just want make noise. I'll come look you in the eye if you piss me good enough.
Guess what. Economy takes a plunge people go out of business.
Simple as that. Come collect. I'll give you my current address - 59-19 October street, Bor, Nizhegorodskaya obl Russia 606450. Call me if you want - 001 7 83 1159 24496. Just don't get rough if my mom answers or I'll come kill your ass.
Don't want to come to Russia - I'll be in US, in Vegas soon. let you know exact date.
Come to the spot kitty corner across from Mandalay bay and wait OK?
I know, right? But that's how I feel about these miserable suckers who never walked in my shoes and got the friggin nerve to post some garbage they pull out of ehore ass here. You need to calm down or I'll releace Otto on your hinees.
And this guy Eric - what is your deal anyway. It's not like you represent US custom buliders in UN on something.
Keep your **** to yourself. Just prooly jealous that Ahmed chose me to build the truck.not him.
I still see that parade vehicle for sale - maybe at Houston Huyanday of all plases. Teeth and all. What a joke of design that is. And you rub in the fact that Mike in AZ who several times tried to become my salesman of hood Emblem Guard, now sells them after all. 200 of them you say. Nice. Take someone's idea that actually works, make a mold and knock yourself out. Rub it in too. Again - the institution of copyright does exist for a reason and exists both inside and outside the law.
Mikey - we got to talk and figure my cut for the 200 HEGs you sold. Just like you were trying to before - now your wish is coming true.
Anyway, i'm working on an actual plan A, in order to pay back all I owe. Stay tuned.
Please do understand that plan B is to tell some people go stick it is easier and more fun.
So do not push me towards that.
On that note - check out these two - does it seem like the people wold rather not recieve the $100?
" another scam ? George, I sent you $90.00 on 9/17/2015. Then you Lied to me several times before disappearing , If you really want to get right...give me the $90.00 on paypal to

"Go away please. George ZZR. There are several people that you cashed the checks and did not deliver. I am one. Please come back on the site AFTER you have made well everyone you didn't deliver on.IMO Dave" "My opinion and experience I sent money to George for a hood protector. I never received and was cursed at when I called *and asked for the item.IMO I would never purchase anything from him again. I would also be wary of any claims about heath, etc..YMMV Dave"
* LIE

You guys ever hear of double geopardy? Once convicted of a crime person cannot be tried again.
You have convicted me. Why pay you back?
I'm gonna sit on this one for awhile. thankfully 99%of the fanatics are decent people and will help my with advice on such matters. thank you in advance.
Mr. Sinister - I wish I could express things short and to the point as you do Sir.
What ever happened to that Sinister truck? It was an inspiration for my ZZR. Please let me know if you have a spot for me. I'l come sweep the floor and everything. Got no tools, but eager to work.. please email the answer written on a $1000 bill..
Cash - the investigator. Cash is OK. Just on little beef with you.
You sent me payment for the HEG and recieved it. Thank you asknowleging that fact.
When I cashed your MO it was not in US dollars. it was still in Canadian.
I was told by the bank that when MO is from Canada the sender has an option to convert to $US.
You have not done that, maybe your bank does not do that, I can't blame you for deliberatly pinching few bucks there.
let's start the healing with you leading by example.
Currently the exchange rate is 1.24 $CAN to 1 $US. 90 X 1.24= 111.6 The inflation rate on $21.6 would be $1.08 (at 2.5% a year (concervatively) the total comes to $22.68(USD). Please let me know if you agree with this calculation and wether or not will send the MO to my US address ( to be determined).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SSR MODEL (13).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	475649  
post #40 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 07:08 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMo04 View Post
What a mess. And to think I get mad when someone scams me for $10! All to scale I guess, hope all gets resolved, if it ever can. I keep my wallet in my back pocket and common sense in my head.
Better yet, keep your wallet close to your holster.
i sure do hope you not implying that I'm a scammer. Please read the first post and the one just before your's.
Also keep subscribed, because the whole prosess i intend to document, you tube and fund through the Kickstarter.
people need to leanr a few things. Seller as well as buyers.
post #41 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 07:10 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
dave rasmussen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,518


My SSR:
2005 6 spd. BLACK
No doubt now. It is George.

Dave
dave rasmussen is offline  
post #42 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rasmussen View Post
No doubt now. It is George.

Dave
Do you still doubt my sanity?
post #43 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 07:25 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
dave rasmussen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,518


My SSR:
2005 6 spd. BLACK
No, I have no doubt about your sanity.

Keep on keeping on.

Dave
dave rasmussen is offline  
post #44 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 07:25 PM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
BlueStreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 25,902


My SSR:
#23198 06Blue 3SS #375/532-BOD 12/21/05, got it 9/5/06 & #21474 #29/532-BOD 8/24/05, got it 12/1/15
Garage
George,
I have no dog in this fight, but I have a responsibility to the Forum. If you continue to make threats (serious or just for show) you will find yourself banned and unable to do anything to clear your name. I suggest you settle down. Cool off. You can present your case without threats and might come across in a better light for it.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Therapy is Expensive Wind is Cheap
One of the Blues Brothers
BlueStreak is online now  
post #45 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 08:02 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlhotrod View Post
Question on the truck deal. Delivery was supposed to be Feb of 14. That didn't happen because of bad health. But June of 14 health was good enough to attend car show and do photos with lovely ladies? Something doesn't add up there for me.
You are referring to the post #36 on the "ZZR build for overseas customer" I assume?
I may not recollect all the details but can point out one thing: On that pic there is no side vent between the left door and rear fender yet. That means at this poit the truck is still undergoing some changes.
Like someone pointed out, custom work often involves improvisation and we deviate from the original plan. This project is no exeption and Ahmed kept adding new ideas as we went along. I can recall at least three- the Frenched tail lights from Alfa Romeo that hes shipped to me from Euorupe,
the foglights from a 2012 Camaro, and the side vents.
thank you for pointing that out. let us not forget that if we keep digging someting will be dug.
like the russian collusion.
post #46 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 08:05 PM
Member
 
57vroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SE Michigan [near Woodward]
Posts: 420


My SSR:
2006 Black 6spd
What a fun read...
REBEL and IndianaCraig like this.
57vroom is offline  
post #47 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 08:10 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rasmussen View Post
No, I have no doubt about your sanity.

Keep on keeping on.

Dave
Polite Dave Rasmussen? i like That. You must have read my post#41 very carefully. About the double jeopardy thingy..
May I ask though - why do you keep keeping on pushing? We seem to understand each other, lets do what Blue Streak suggests and cool it. I'll do if you do. That way you get your $$$ back AND look OK.
Peace?
post #48 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 08:15 PM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
George,
I have no dog in this fight, but I have a responsibility to the Forum. If you continue to make threats (serious or just for show) you will find yourself banned and unable to do anything to clear your name. I suggest you settle down. Cool off. You can present your case without threats and might come across in a better light for it.
Agreed, thank you for the guidenes.
Since we on the subject, any news about restoring my old account? I submitted the form and all.
Please let me know if there is anything I need to do..
Respectfully,
ZZR
SSR design studio
Lifetime Support Member
BlueStreak and nj6969 like this.
post #49 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 09:45 PM
Member
 
wizzr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Abq, NM
Posts: 1,100


My SSR:
2004 Silver, custom carbon fiber graphics, Superchips flashpaq, 4:10 gear, corvette servo.
LOL. This is incredible. Who is this guy? For someone who "lost" his memory, he sure remembers a lot!
wizzr is online now  
post #50 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 12:03 AM
Daily Driver
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
xoxoxoBruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DelCo, PA
Posts: 8,667


My SSR:
'06- Silver/Copper- 121421
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
George,
I have no dog in this fight, but I have a responsibility to the Forum. If you continue to make threats (serious or just for show) you will find yourself banned and unable to do anything to clear your name. I suggest you settle down. Cool off. You can present your case without threats and might come across in a better light for it.
George, I have to agree with Blue Streak, calm down.
I've always had good dealings with you, sent you money and was happy with the parts. When you wanted to build the trim parts to cover the rubber when the deck lid was off, I sent you the money to build them and said send me a set when everybody who wanted a set was happy. I even sent you a check for nothing when you revealed that TV in the tailgate scheme in Vegas because I knew you were in trouble.

That said, you know I don't have a beef with you, but I'm telling you straight out, cool it. I was extremely disappointed in the way you disappeared. You can justify it until you are blue in the face but the fact remains people got screwed. Now if you want to make amends that's wonderful, but don't talk the talk, walk the walk. A large portion of the now members only know you by reading the archives, so Just shut up and do it, ok.

Mike in Az is a stand up guy who has gone out of his way to be fair to people who have come up with ideas to make stuff for our trucks. He tried to work with you until you vanished. Any attack on him for making HEGs when nobody else did, goes down as demerits in my book. Got it?

I really hope you get your shlt together but it won't be easy. It won't be go to America and skim some cream. You have to earn it, and I'm pulling for you.

Often wrong...... but never in doubt.
xoxoxoBruce is offline  
post #51 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 12:19 AM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


So, that WAS you! When I got a $100 from anonumous source, out of the blue, I actually cried.
Man that was... well. It helped a lot.
Regarding dealings with different people - I got you. Done.
Actually I offered piece to Dave Rasmunssen, hope he takes the offer. Of course you can respect the fact that no one knows anyone 100%. So from now on I will be working stuff out with people through PMs.
I can't use PMs now, need 4 more posts. So this is One.
Regardless, I will reimburse him and everybody else.
take care, we'll be seeing each other here and hopefully one day in person.
Sincerely George
post #52 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 12:22 AM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Three posts to PMs.
post #53 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 12:22 AM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


two posts to PMs
post #54 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 12:23 AM
Comeback2018ZZR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


One post to PMs
post #55 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 09:59 AM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
Flassh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Summerland, B.C.
Posts: 9,096


My SSR:
Silver on Black TVS2300 supercharged FPR 6 speed 4:10 #23387
Garage
George,

Hopefully moderators and administrators can help you regain your previous identity, or at least transfer your lifetime membership to the new ID.

You were out of touch with this forum for a long time, and didn't provide any information that you would ever return. That, combined with Ahmed coming on the forum trying to find his SSR opened the door to much speculation regarding your fate. When someone posted that you had possibly returned to Russia, it seemed unlikely you would ever return.

I think that voids any thought that Mike in AZ owes you anything regarding the hood emblem protector. He was simply providing a service for forum members, and significantly re-engineered the product.

I have one of your protectors, and after some fine tuning it works fine. Tempted to get one of Mike's, but haven't done so yet.


Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all




00567 Slingshot May 04 - March 06
Sig #23 May 07 - Sept 09
24092 Pac Blue Nov 07 - Oct 08
Sig #12 Aug 2008 - Aug 2010

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Flassh is offline  
post #56 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 01:07 PM
Private SSR Investigator
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
Cash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia
Posts: 13,436


My SSR:
"Kate" a Haughty Redhead, '06 Redline FPR 6 spd. #23333 Build Date 2/16/06
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback2018ZZR View Post
[B]P
Cash - the investigator. Cash is OK. Just one little beef with you.
You sent me payment for the HEG and recieved it. Thank you asknowleging that fact.
When I cashed your MO it was not in US dollars. it was still in Canadian.
I was told by the bank that when MO is from Canada the sender has an option to convert to $US.
You have not done that, maybe your bank does not do that, I can't blame you for deliberatly pinching few bucks there.
let's start the healing with you leading by example.
Currently the exchange rate is 1.24 $CAN to 1 $US. 90 X 1.24= 111.6 The inflation rate on $21.6 would be $1.08 (at 2.5% a year (concervatively) the total comes to $22.68(USD). Please let me know if you agree with this calculation and wether or not will send the MO to my US address ( to be determined).
I am not sure if I can find a copy of the money order that was sent, but I would have asked my bank for it to be in US$
I would not have deliberately "pinched" a few bucks on the exchange on anything from a Fanatic (or anyone)
Although I can't imagine it, I guess it is possible my bank did not do it in US funds as I directed - it is also possible your bank saw a money order from Canada and some teller at your bank deposited it incorrectly as Canadian funds.
I have sent thousands of dollars south to MPD1, Florida Stainless, Simple Engineering, American Chevrolet plus several individual people - never an issue - all money orders were sent in US$

Like I say, it is remotely possible - but not probable.
However, I can't imagine you concocting such a scenario - so it is possible I guess, but not of my intention for sure.
Why would you not contact me at the time?
I have no interest in talking to you about "current" exchange or inflation over several years considering you made no request at the time

I will try to find my copy of the money order sent but honestly not about to make a contribution to your plight.
If one of us locates a copy of the money order and finds in your favour I am more than happy to make it right
I really like the product I received and (even though I don't recall the amount) was excellent value, in Canadian or US$


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Such are the Vagaries of Life"
Ah, I'm Just Truckin' With Ya!
Cash is offline  
post #57 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 02:01 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Supporting Member
 
Guzzi Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Davie Fl
Posts: 1,478


My SSR:
'06 Pac Blue FPR auto #23823 build date 03/08/2006 ZR6 Zone Show Vehicle named BluByU
The guy really needs to work on his people skills. He makes accusations and then tries to diffuse the statement so it doesn't sound as bad. Not anyone I would like to do business with.

Dave
Guzzi Guy is offline  
post #58 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Ex SoCal Nut
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
yellow bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Surprise, AridZona
Posts: 9,674


My SSR:
Striping by Fairfield, Confidence by Mike in AZ
OK.... you guys who have Never met, talked to, dealt with, or discussed business with George Need to Quit ! Please Keep Your 2 cents in your Pocket. Let the man come back here and attempt to make things Right without the Pot being Stirred Up.... Please Don't be CNN News HERE, Ok.... Relax ! (dammit)....
Hollister SSR likes this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Red Cat's Fan Club

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
yellow bear is offline  
post #59 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 02:29 PM
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
Warrior=='06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 7,435


My SSR:
2006 Black FPR #24031 BOD=3/14/2006 The Black Knight
Fuji is absolutely right.

I'm glad (for everybody's sake!) that George will be resorting to PMs to communicate with those he needs to contact. So the rest of us need to give the ones involved some 'breathing room'.

In fact, is there a reason why this thread can't be shut down??



===============
David
Auggie Doggie likes this.

=========================================

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Livin' the Dream; Thanks Chevrolet
Warrior=='06 is offline  
post #60 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 02:38 PM
Caretaker of Max'sSSR
Lifetime Supporting Member
 
IndianaCraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Danville, Indiana
Posts: 143


My SSR:
2003 Redline Red 11,000 miles
Garage
I need more popcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow bear View Post
OK.... you guys who have Never met, talked to, dealt with, or discussed business with George Need to Quit ! Please Keep Your 2 cents in your Pocket. Let the man come back here and attempt to make things Right without the Pot being Stirred Up.... Please Don't be CNN News HERE, Ok.... Relax ! (dammit)....
More popcorn anyone?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	475777  
yellow bear, SILVERBULLET and ELJ like this.
IndianaCraig is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

  Chevy SSR Forum > SSR Discussion > SSR General Discussion

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SSR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome