Chevy SSR Forum banner

Pinmap Available

104K views 573 replies 395 participants last post by  RONGON 
#1 · (Edited)

To view the map click here -> SSR Pinmap Version 9 - 22 Jan 2023

Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as the web location does change, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link mentioned at the top.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and took the project over.

If you want to be deleted or know someone that has long sold their R and is no longer interested in being here, please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields. I UPDATE THE MAP EVERY WEEK OR TWO, please be patient in seeing your name listed -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields.

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, no street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included. ALSO, when you look at the list of people, no phone numbers or emails are shown. BUT, this information is located when you click on their individual pin if the data is provided. If there is a blank in some fields, that information was no provided.

Thanks, and enjoy!!!!!

Helpful Links

Owner Pinmap locate other owners and let them locate you
SSR Repair Website - Quick searchable data
Speedometer, brake, fuse box, etc repairs
Shift adapter allows for use of custom shift handle

See less See more
#55 ·
Add me to the pin map
Meg in Carolina
Charlotte, N.C.
Can you be a little more vague?
It's a pinmap, not a dart board!

This is often used by people travelling that might want to contact people enroute, or possibly if they have a problem in their travels where they could use a local contact.
If you do not want personal information exposed, this is not the place to be.

#16 · (Edited)
The problem is that not every area has a "club". FL, TX and CA are fairly active, not much in between. Responsibility to update will always rest with the member. If you leave or change info it needs to be reported properly. Not everyone will be listed, at least the previous one was pretty small as far as membership, about 70.

I couldn't get this to work, I went to the web site but couldn't access the SSR listing.
Hmmmm, the map link works fine for me. Please try again. Are you trying to see the map or the data below it?