Chevy SSR Forum banner

Slingshot pictures

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Pahotssr 
#1 ·
You have to admit that a Slingshot is really photogenic in the right setting. Middle Tenn. cattle baron, TnCharlie took these photos of his Slingshot after cutting hay. By the way if you want a Limousin calf as a pet Charlie can fix you up. His cows have had over 50 calves this Spring.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks awesome. Fastest, sexiest, most sought after, Slingshot Yellow.Really like the complete painted in grill. Makes it look more like the 49-50 original. Never understood why they painted the top bar like a grill and the other bars matched the body color. Just doesn't look right to me. Mine is in the works right now. Will post when done.

#9 ·
The windows up to keep the herd from jumping In. Yes, A beautiful Yellow SSR, Did they make any other colors. Did you ever see a picture of a black SSR at a coal mine?????????????? Yikes, I better have another Captain Jack and Rum. Donny Two Shoes, Last one on the dance floor passed out??????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.