Window Data - Page 3 - Chevy SSR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Slingshot Rules!
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
Slingshot Yellow VIN 20778 Born 05 May 2005 (05/05/05)
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to DOOPHUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hd5054 View Post
I am having trouble with the door Windows lowering an raising when operating the door. I would like to know if there is a fix for this. Cause if it closes wrong the window will leak
Have you tried the window indexing exercise, Hd?

It goes something like this . . . Lower the window all the way and continue to hold the button down for about a minute. Then raise the window all the way and continue to hold the button for about a minute. Repeat for each direction.

Good Luck.

Just Say NO To BBQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-21-2018, 04:36 PM
SSR Pit Crew
Supporting Member

My SSR:
2005 Ricochet Silver
Garage
HELP! My passenger window suddenly stopped responding to the door handle (won't index down) and the console window UP/DOWN switch (window won't go UP or DOWN). When I press the passenger window "down" button, the door locks activate to the locked position?? I tried lowering the roof to see if that would lower the window but no response from the window ... but the roof WILL open and close with the passenger window in the full UP position (?). Window is currently outside the window seal with the door closed ... hoping it doesn't rain tonight. Just happened today out-of-the-blue. Any help to correct this is greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Carl Bush
post #63 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-20-2018, 01:53 AM

Fernando capela

Hi All,i am contacting from Mozambique.I need 2 sets of cables for window regulators of both doors of my CHEVY SSR 2005.These cables must be shipped to Mozambique.Thank you for your support.Fernando Capela.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-20-2018, 07:33 AM
SSR Pit Crew

My SSR:
2005 PITCH BLACK, MUTH Mirrors, BGH Tips, Eibach's, Pioneer Navigation, Old school flames, air horns
Garage
Fernando....what has happened to the cables that you need to replace? I’m sure we can get you whatever you need to repair your SSR. You need to complete your profile here and post some pictures of your R. If you let us know what the issue is you may not need those cables. You should also start a “thread” on the Forum under the “Topics” as you are on a thread now that is over 10 years old.

OLDxR
post #65 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-20-2018, 08:10 AM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator

My SSR:
#23198 06Blue 3SS #375/532-BOD 12/21/05, got it 9/5/06 & #21474 #29/532-BOD 8/24/05, got it 12/1/15
Garage
Fernando,
Welcome to the SSR Fanatics from one of the SoCal Nuts. You might want to post in New Member Section - Chevy SSR Forum and introduce yourself with some information about you and your SSR. You will receive a lot of information and assistance here from people who have done whatever you are trying to do to keep you truck running at it's best. That is what we do. If you go to User CP in the upper right corner of the page you will find Your Profile on the left and under that if you click on Edit Your Details you can provide information that will help others know what you have and they can provide help without having to ask a lot of questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Therapy is Expensive Wind is Cheap
One of the Blues Brothers
post #66 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-01-2018, 09:37 PM

Thanks for the detailed info, it could be helpful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Chevy SSR Forum > SSR Discussion > SSR Technical Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SSR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in