The HVAC door calibration must be performed after a HVAC door DTC has been repaired or a HVAC door actuator has been replaced. Refer to the following procedure:
1. Turn OFF the ignition
2. Press and Hold the following HVAC control module switches:
- A/C Request switch
- Recirculation switch
- Rear Defrost switch
3. While depressing the switches turn the ignition to the RUN position. (I think this requires three hands
4. Hold all three switches for 5 seconds and then release.
5. Press the Recirculation switch
6. Observe the A/C Request switch LED and the Rear Defrost switch LED. The LEDs will flash slowly to indicate calibration mode.
7. When the calibration is complete, the LEDs will flash quickly.
8. Turn OFF the ignition.
NOTE: When the battery positive voltage is removed from the HVAC control module, the system will perform a calibration of the actuators automatically. Wait 60 seconds after the ignition is turned to the RUN position.