Chevy SSR Forum banner

Eric Peters is Gone

18K views 101 replies 97 participants last post by  Trygodfirst 
#1 · (Edited)
My heart is breaking as I write this.....

Our dear friend Eric has passed too soon.. He was only 53...

Melissa called me a few minutes ago and was able to get it out, between the tears. She has her children there with her, but the love of her life is gone.

Please pray for Melissa............ She is so lost without Eric

Rest in God's peace, Eric. You will be missed by your SSR family.

#2 · (Edited)
RIP my Friend !!!!!!!

So sorry to hear this. What a great guy !!!!!!!! Our Prayers are with Melissa and Family to get through this !!!!!!! :angel
We have meet many times and chatted on the phone many more I will miss him !!!!!!! I will think of him every time I look at the beautiful rear spoiler he made me.

#7 ·
Like so many others, I spoke with Eric a lot when I bought his spoilers in 2008.
Over the years we discussed many wrecked SSR's - always a pleasure to talk with Eric.

My sympathy to Melissa and family
Rest in peace Eric

#8 ·
:|
Wow, I followed this story since the start and early on it seemed he was on the road to recovery.

Having not kept up with it for a while, I thought all was well.

Sorry to hear about his passing. I am indeed an owner of some of his finer offerings. I purchased from him last year a set of those rear tail light mouldings that allow a set of "59 Cadillac lens in them.

He was surely talented to have made up many such custom parts for our rides and others.:|

#9 ·
Wow, so very sad.
I spoke with Eric several times and purchased a few things from him over the last few years, he was always helpful and giving of his time.
He will be missed by his SSR family , but missed more by his Wife and children.
My condolences and prayers to his family. R.I.P. Eric.

#10 ·
the ssr community has lost a very valuable asset today,i don't know what else to say ,i'm in shock,rest in peace my friend god bless

#15 ·
Such sad sad news. Eric always had time to talk with me and he was always so upbeat. I will remember him every time I see the retro tailgate that he built for me.

Right now I will concentrate on my thoughts and prayers as they continue with Melissa and all of his family to help them get beyond this most difficult time.

Godspeed Eric, my friend. I will miss you.

:angel

===============
David :black:
Sky Saguaro Sunset Sunrise Horizon

#17 ·
As others before me have stated.

I am at a loss for words and feel like a hole has been created in the fanatic family.

If there's a car show in heaven, you know they have some unbelievable cars. Because they have some unbelievable talent.

I believe that heaven has one more talented artist to join the the ranks of George Barris and others that dedicated their time on earth so that we could enjoy our passion.

My families condolences to Eric's family.

#23 ·
Oh My... So sorry to hear this tonight... Always hoping that we would hear that he has turned the corner and beginning to recover! Although knowing he was very sick, I didn't really think that he could die of these stomach parasites! Maybe in some third world country but not here!

My deepest prayers and condolences to all those who knew and loved Eric. Rest in Peace Eric....

#26 ·
I’m sorry sorry to hear this I meet him once in Ft.Lauderdale 2years ago at a tech meet just a super nice guy.
His son was traveling with him just a super great young man speaks well of his dad.
Rest In Peace young man I wish peace for his family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.