post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 03:40 AM Thread Starter
Lost In The 50's
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
'03 SSR, '34 Ford 3 Window Coupe
Garage
Wink Blondies at it again!!!!

Blondie's New Job:

There was this blonde, who was a secretary, and one day she was having a fit at her desk. A coworker asked What's wrong (Blonde says) I hate this job, I want a career with action & excitement! (Her coworker says ) Why don't you try a career in law enforcement, You'll be protecting our citizens & serving your community, Plus, Its a career with action & excitement. (Blonde says) That's a great idea, I'll do that.

So after work, the blonde goes to the local police department to get the information she needs to start her career in law enforcement. A few days later , She goes grocery shopping and suddenly, She bought every roll of paper towels in the store (About 150 rolls), Takes it home and just when she got the car unloaded, Her husband comes home and sees all those paper towels strewn about the house and has a royal fit. He yells AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS, YOU'VE DONE DUMB THINGS BUT THIS IS THE WORSE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE (Blonde says) Honey , Please calm down, I'm training for a new career (Husband says) A NEW CAREER!!! HOW TO BREAK THE BANK? (Blonde says) I'm training for a career in law enforcement, something with action & excitement. (Husband says) LAW ENFORCEMENT!!! NOW WHAT ON EARTH DOES LAW ENFORCEMENT HAVE TO DO WITH ALL THESE PAPER TOWELS? (Blonde says) I'm training to become a BOUNTY HUNTER !!!

Blondie's first day:

It was a blondes first day at the office. Her first task was to go out for coffee. Eager to prove her worth to her new bosses, she grabbed a large thermos and hurried to the nearby coffee shop. She held up the thermos so that the counterman could view it, and she asked, "Is this big enough to hold six cups of coffee?" The counterman looked at the thermos and replied, "Yes. It looks like about six cups to me." "Oh good!" the blonde sighed in relief. "Give me three regular, one black, and two decaf."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 04:27 AM
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
04 Slingshot Yellow, "PowerGlide" Alloy Rims (yuk) Runnin' Boards, Gauge Package
Good one's ... thanks for posting.
Auggie Doggie likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Chevy SSR Forum > Off Topic Section > General Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SSR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in