Chevy SSR Forum

Chevy SSR Forum (https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/)
-   General Off Topic (https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f6/)
-   -   RRR’s Corner Apr 5-8 2019 (https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f6/rrr-s-corner-apr-5-8-2019-a-249821/)

ttarob 04-05-2019 07:17 PM

RRR’s Corner Apr 5-8 2019

Hey everyone!! What’s up out there??

blueroadster06 04-05-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttarob (Post 4256627)
Hey everyone!! What’s up out there??

nurse Ratchet here ...according to mrs blue.....but she is better.. walked outside today ,,, no loss of balance....but still stayed away from Jake...
we will stay close for the weekend......

ssr71 04-05-2019 07:38 PM

It's abooot time you opened up eh!

SSR meet tomorrow...

ttarob 04-06-2019 08:13 AM

Good day all!! Thinking about .....

Krazy Ed 04-06-2019 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone. Day suppose to reach high 50's. Will be going to a wrap up hockey due for GD league team.
Have a good weekend everyone.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

ttarob 04-06-2019 06:32 PM

Finished thinking ..... went for lunch, went to the bank, came home and fiddled with the pressure washer, then washed the VW. Now it’s movie time with popcorn .... Tremors .... one of my all time favourites!!

Sailing 04-06-2019 08:39 PM

Hey guys, I have missed you all.
Maybe the world will quit swirling so fast and I an visit more often.
It's still mostly frickin cold around here because of impressive wind velocity. Temp got up to 50 something today but 40 now. Still low temps for early April.

Did my every other week check in with mother today (1 hr away). She's fine, for 87. Keeps pointing out family furniture pieces, in case I have somehow forgotten their meaning after living with them all my life. No problem, every now and then she tells me something I have not actually heard before.

Boat work starting, Yay, means spring might actually make it to Maine before June. We don't get summer until late June anyway so it all works out.

blueroadster06 04-06-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailing (Post 4257035)
It's still mostly frickin cold around here because of impressive wind velocity. Temp got up to 50 something today but 40 now. Still low temps for early April.

Did my every other week check in with mother today (1 hr away). She's fine, for 87. Keeps pointing out family furniture pieces, in case I have somehow forgotten their meaning after living with them all my life. No problem, every now and then she tells me something I have not actually heard before.

Boat work starting, Yay, means spring might actually make it to Maine before June. We don't get summer until late June anyway so it all works out.

you sound busy.....slow down and smell the flowers....and the inside of your SSR:laugh::laugh::laugh:

People Eater 04-06-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueroadster06 (Post 4257061)
you sound busy.....slow down and smell the flowers....and the inside of your SSR:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Agree, while taking care of your Mom, impressive - good for you, but don't forget to also take care of yourself.

Krazy Ed 04-07-2019 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone. Gonna be a nice sunny afternoon, have BD party for my soccer GD turns 11 on Tuesday.
Have a good day everyone.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

ttarob 04-07-2019 09:45 AM

Good day all!! Groc day today! Probably wash the Jeep today.

ttarob 04-07-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailing (Post 4257035)

Holy busy little girl you are!! You do have to stop and catch you breath once in a while!!