2003-2006 Stainless Steel Polished Grilles - Page 3 - Chevy SSR Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 09:32 PM

Attachment information

Hi Gary,

I'm wondering if you can give me some information on the items. We currently own #15 of the first 25 and want to keep it, or be able to return it to, the original state if and when we sell it. So I'm wondering how the products are attached and if it can be done without messing up the original finish. I'm also very interested in the wind guard. If there is anyway that you could forward me some information on the items that you have for sale I would appreciate it a great deal. My e-mail is stltnfulatfrontier.com

Thanks so much in advance Gary and I will look forward to hearing from you.
Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

My SSR:
2005 slingshot and a 2006 silver FPR with chrome
Everything that I sell can be removed without any damage to your paint, instead it protects it from any dings or chips.

I need your email address to send you 51 real nice pictures and prices and another attachment that shows over 100 SSR items that I have been selling for about 14 years along with a video of my 2005 yellow SSR showing the stainless steel installed inside and out.

Thanks for asking, Gary

(727)-207-2575 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 10:03 PM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
#23198 06Blue 3SS #375/532-BOD 12/21/05, got it 9/5/06 & #21474 #29/532-BOD 8/24/05, got it 12/1/15
Garage
Steve,
Welcome to the family. It is nice to have a new member with one of the Original 25. Please take the time to go to the New Member Forum and introduce yourself and give us a bit of the history of how you came to be in this envious position. We all hope you will not be a stranger some of our other members have been lucky enough to be the care takers of some of the other Signature trucks and we are all proud to be in the company of such personalities. As I am sure you know there are people here that know how to make sure these trucks remain on the road for a long time in the future so if you have any issues please come and ask. Someone will have the right answer.
nj6969 likes this.

Therapy is Expensive Wind is Cheap
One of the Blues Brothers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 08:04 AM
SSR Pit Crew
Supporting Member

My SSR:
2004, slingshot yellow
Interested in your products: [email protected] . Thanks
post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

My SSR:
2005 slingshot and a 2006 silver FPR with chrome
I just sent you 51 pictures and over 100 SSR reduced prices when buying directly from me. Thanks for asking, Gary

(727)-207-2575 or
.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Chevy SSR Forum > Vendors > Florida Stainless Accessories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SSR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in