Everything you need for a successful repair job - Chevy SSR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-07-2014, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

My SSR:
Chevy SSR 2006
Everything you need for a successful repair job

We get used to upgrade our vehicles with aftermarket parts, to add performance and style. But when it comes to the moment, when something needs to be repaired or replaced, we get lost. Fortunately, 2 leading manufacturers in this area – Dorman and Replace solved this problem and created a wide range of repair products, such as suspension parts, ignition parts, electrical and steering parts, replacement fenders, hoods, side mirrors, interior parts and much more. Dorman has almost centenary history; the encompasses a suite of products, from automotive hardware to the application-specific parts once available only from the OE manufacturer. You can find more information about this brand at CARiD.com.
When you want original equipment (OE) quality but don’t want to pay the high OE price, you need Replace® parts that look and function just like OE parts; they’re identical in every way, except for the price. Discover more information about Replace at CARiD.com with this link.

To find specific product you need, visit our Auto Parts & Body Repair section.

Have you ever used any of them? Share with us your experience in repair.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chevy SSR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-07-2014, 09:09 AM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
#23198 06Blue 3SS #375/532-BOD 12/21/05, got it 9/5/06 & #21474 #29/532-BOD 8/24/05, got it 12/1/15
Garage
Not much available for a 2006 SSR in the way of body parts.

Therapy is Expensive Wind is Cheap
One of the Blues Brothers
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-08-2014, 12:58 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

My SSR:
Chevy SSR 2006
And what part exactly you are looking for? Here is the list of all the parts we have available for 2006 Chevy SSR: 2006 Chevy SSR Accessories & Parts at CARiD.com
Let me know if something specific needed.

Chevy SSR

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-08-2014, 01:16 AM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator

My SSR:
#23198 06Blue 3SS #375/532-BOD 12/21/05, got it 9/5/06 & #21474 #29/532-BOD 8/24/05, got it 12/1/15
Garage
So I clicked on Body parts then on trunks & tailgates and I got on support for the tailgate and one electrical connector for the tailgate, but no tail gate.
I was happy to see that you have winches available. I looked at the first 60 or 200 available but don't really think they are very practical. Some of them might fit my Yukon though.

Therapy is Expensive Wind is Cheap
One of the Blues Brothers
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-08-2014, 05:44 AM
SSR Pit Crew

My SSR:
04 Silver/Race Stripes 4:10 gears tuned at 130mph lowered 2"
I ordered some "stuff" yesterday from Carid. See what happens.

I did like the parts available but not body parts, didn't expect any.

Things like that will be from other sources.

Dicktator

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-08-2014, 05:56 AM
LOP
Super Moderator

My SSR:
'05 Auto Redline Red #20727.... Born on 05/05/05...
As an FYI (not that it necessarily applies here) I am dealing with a dealer similar to CariD on another vehicle I own for some items that are not even listed on their website and was amazed how they were able to get the items for me at a very attractive price, then added the items to their website...SERVICE!

So always ask if you do not see it listed, they just may be able to get it.

Please Note.. Any spelling and/or grammer mistakes are copyright of the author.. Mistakes will be numerous and common...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Chevy SSR Forum > Vendors > CARiD.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SSR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in