• 1 Post By Big Jon
  • 2 Post By Warrior=='06
  • 2 Post By LOP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

My SSR:
had an 05 Aqua Blur, sniff, sniff
100, 35 or 10 PMs allowed?

Was just notified my PM box is full, used to be 100 allowed for free membership, now it says max of 5 in inbox and 5 in sent file. I'll be a lifetime member in a heartbeat if I pull the trigger on another R but that hasn't happened yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 07:47 PM

My SSR:
2004 in Black and now 2005 in Black, what a pair
I got the same thing today as well. I have asked and no one can tell me where the money from the membership goes to.
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 10:10 PM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
#23198 06Blue 3SS #375/532-BOD 12/21/05, got it 9/5/06 & #21474 #29/532-BOD 8/24/05, got it 12/1/15
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jon View Post
Was just notified my PM box is full, used to be 100 allowed for free membership, now it says max of 5 in inbox and 5 in sent file. I'll be a lifetime member in a heartbeat if I pull the trigger on another R but that hasn't happened yet.
Where did you find this information. I just looked at the paid Subscriptions page in the User CP and it shows 35 PMs for unpaid member and 1000 for supporting and Liftetime Supporting Memberships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlhotrod View Post
I got the same thing today as well. I have asked and no one can tell me where the money from the membership goes to.
Same question for you. Also I suspect the Membership Fees go to support the Administrators and their technicians because I know they do not go to pay Me or Marc or Cash or LT or LOP. I am not so much concerned about where it goes but what it does for me. No ads between posts or other annoyances to interrupt my reading.
SSR290, Marc NY, nj6969 and 1 others like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Therapy is Expensive Wind is Cheap
One of the Blues Brothers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 10:28 PM
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR

My SSR:
2005 Slingshot Yellow (O-YLR) 2005 Flame Pace Trk (CFO's)
As well to pay for all the server hardware/software. Small price to pay in my opinion.

I used to be Retired, Nowadays I'm just Tired......
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 10:42 PM

My SSR:
before today it had 100 PMs, today it showed PM box full. At the top it shows the following.

Folder Controls
Inbox contains 45 messages.
You have 94 messages stored, of a total 5 allowed. (Empty Folder)
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

My SSR:
100 PMs allowed reduced to 10 PMs overnight seems pretty drastic to me. No other comments?
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 10:31 AM
BAD BOW TIE

My SSR:
05 Slingshot Yellow,Built 1-24-05,VIN120035,INDY500 Track/Festival/Parade Truck #32 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Where did you find this information. I just looked at the paid Subscriptions page in the User CP and it shows 35 PMs for unpaid member and 1000 for supporting and Liftetime Supporting Memberships

Same question for you. Also I suspect the Membership Fees go to support the Administrators and their technicians because I know they do not go to pay Me or Marc or Cash or LT or LOP. I am not so much concerned about where it goes but what it does for me. No ads between posts or other annoyances to interrupt my reading.
I wonder if they are changing a few people at a time as I have not seen any of what they are talking about. Mine is business as usual. The notice I got about a week ago said the new roll out would be Tuesday 6-4-19. I suspect that is when things will change. Until then motor on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

God Bless and Keep on Truckin,
Auggie Doggie <><
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 10:45 AM

My SSR:
Auggie this is only effecting the non paying members it appears. They have lowered the number of PMs I guess to go with the new system, or server they are changing to.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 11:38 AM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator

My SSR:
#23198 06Blue 3SS #375/532-BOD 12/21/05, got it 9/5/06 & #21474 #29/532-BOD 8/24/05, got it 12/1/15
Garage
I have kicked this to Administrators and will let you know what they say if they do not comment here.
Big Jon and Auggie Doggie like this.

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 11:57 AM
SSR Pit Crew

My SSR:
2006 #107 of 199 Smokin Asphalt FPR's bought 6-18-2014; Kathy's '04 Ultra Violet Bought 2-1-'17
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
-- Also I suspect the Membership Fees go to support the Administrators and their technicians because I know they do not go to pay Me or Marc or Cash or LT or LOP. I am not so much concerned about where it goes but what it does for me. No ads between posts or other annoyances to interrupt my reading.
$100 for a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP-------a no brainer to keep the Site going-- to get help/info from our EXPERT FANATICS !!!

Nick
Garys03SSR and SSReplay like this.

Nick '06 Smokin Asphalt FPR & Kathy '04 Ultra Violet
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 11:10 PM

My SSR:
2004 Silver, custom carbon fiber graphics, Superchips flashpaq, 4:10 gear, corvette servo.
I have never been asked to pay for any web forum I have been a part of. Web hosts have always found forum members to be an asset to their business by bringing in advertisers and, as such, offered benefits to attract members and keep them without asking them to pay for "additional" services. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

And, as some have questioned here, exactly what is the money paid by members used for? Does the host sponsor or contribute to any national events or assistance for SSR owners in any way?

And what about the poor performance of this site and the poor response from admin? Paying a premium price for this web site seems to have no impact there either.

When I began posting to this site two years ago I saw the paid membership option and thought I'd wait and see what the host brought to the table for the money paid. Sadly, I'm still waiting.

So now, in addition to the above comments, the host has decided to tighten the screws on non-paying members by limiting the PM area to 5 messages. Really? Is that how you want to treat an asset to your business?

This all seems like a hostage situation with a ransom attached.

Or maybe more like Ned Beatty in "Deliverance".

just my $.02
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 12:46 AM
BLU SSR

My SSR:
05 Aqua Blur and 05 Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzr View Post
I have never been asked to pay for any web forum I have been a part of. Web hosts have always found forum members to be an asset to their business by bringing in advertisers and, as such, offered benefits to attract members and keep them without asking them to pay for "additional" services. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

And, as some have questioned here, exactly what is the money paid by members used for? Does the host sponsor or contribute to any national events or assistance for SSR owners in any way?

And what about the poor performance of this site and the poor response from admin? Paying a premium price for this web site seems to have no impact there either.

When I began posting to this site two years ago I saw the paid membership option and thought I'd wait and see what the host brought to the table for the money paid. Sadly, I'm still waiting.

So now, in addition to the above comments, the host has decided to tighten the screws on non-paying members by limiting the PM area to 5 messages. Really? Is that how you want to treat an asset to your business?

just my $.02
WIZZER,
I have to agree with you that this is a little like charging the baseball players to play in the game you are charging admission to watch or charging the actors to participate in a play etc. We are the attraction that they sell ad space to so without us their is no product. While all this is true, I am happy that we are given a low cost option to avoid all the ads and clutter that goes with them and I understand that as I remove myself from the advertisers audience my membership fee goes to replace the lost revenue that would have come from advertisers. This freedom from ad clutter is/was worth it to me but may not be worth the fee(lets hope they don't raise it) to everyone and also may simply drive away potential users, lets hope they don't get so greedy they kill the golden goose! Also changing the rules for existing members is rather like changing the rules in the middle of the game - never a good idea!
Good luck to all of us - the iceberg is off the port bow!!
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 12:50 AM
SSR Pit Crew

My SSR:
Silver on Black TVS2300 supercharged FPR 6 speed 4:10 #23387
Garage
Quote:

just my $.02

I have suggested before that new members should be allowed to post a few messages in order to encourage them to sign on as paying members. I still think that tap should be turned off after 20 posts. I don't think non-paying members should have any privileges to post photos, or to send or receive any private messages.

If they allow you five, that's a bonus you haven't eared.

The fact they have allowed you to post over 1000 times without cutting you off goes way beyond what would be allowed if it was my investment in hardware, software and technicians that allowed this site to exist.

If you don't think there is any value to being a member, why are you still here?

If everyone thought like you, this site wouldn't exist, and we would all lose a very valuable resource.

I organize a large group of Fanatics that comes to the Peach City Beach Cruise every year. How else could we be in contact with each other for this or any other social events to happen.

Your thinking process is deeply flawed, and I'm surprised you prove it by posting your thinking, or lack thereof, here. I have no idea how you see yourself as an asset.

Keep in mind that as a paying member, I have the added pleasure of not seeing any of the ads you seem to thing are paying to keep the site going.

I'm happy to pay to be here. I don't see why anyone not paying should have any of the privileges that go with membership.
BlueStreak and Garys03SSR like this.

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

00567 Slingshot May 04 - March 06
Sig #23 May 07 - Sept 09
24092 Pac Blue Nov 07 - Oct 08
Sig #12 Aug 2008 - Aug 2010

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 01:22 AM
BLU SSR

My SSR:
05 Aqua Blur and 05 Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flassh View Post
I have a lot I'd like to say, but seeing as I enjoy being here, I'll just settle for saying you're a ............ oh never mind. You've heard it before from me.

I have suggested before that new members should be allowed to post a few messages in order to encourage them to sign on as paying members. I still think that tap should be turned off after 20 posts. I don't think non-paying members should have any privileges to post photos, or to send or receive any private messages.

If they allow you five, that's a bonus you haven't eared.

The fact they have allowed you to post over 1000 times without cutting you off goes way beyond what would be allowed if it was my investment in hardware, software and technicians that allowed this site to exist.

If you don't think there is any value to being a member, why are you still here?

If everyone thought like you, this site wouldn't exist, and we would all lose a very valuable reso

I organize a large group of Fanatics that comes to the Peach City Beach Cruise every year. How else could we be in contact with each other for this or any other social events to happen.

Your thinking process is deeply flawed, and I'm surprised you have the audacity to prove it by posting your thinking, or lack thereof, here.

Keep in mind that as a paying member, I have the added pleasure of not seeing any of the ads you seem to thing are paying to keep the site going.

I'm happy to pay to be here. I don't see why anyone not paying should have any of the privileges that go with membership.
Flassh,
Careful throwing stones from your glass house, your logic wouldn't win any awards from Mr. Spock either.
As for where Fanatics would go to keep in touch, it's a little thing called FACEBOOK , you may notice that many current and potential members are already spending time there. While I am not a fan of facebook, and much prefer this site and the Family it has fostered, I fear the site owners are not responsive to the paid members now and are becoming less so. Hopefully my fears are unfounded and we find an improved experience on the other side, I'm rooting for the tech's successful site transition !!
Sorry for my little rant, but I thought you were a little out of line.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 01:46 AM
SSR Pit Crew

My SSR:
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSReplay View Post
Flassh,
Careful throwing stones from your glass house, your logic wouldn't win any awards from Mr. Spock either.
As for where Fanatics would go to keep in touch, it's a little thing called FACEBOOK , you may notice that many current and potential members are already spending time there. While I am not a fan of facebook, and much prefer this site and the Family it has fostered, I fear the site owners are not responsive to the paid members now and are becoming less so. Hopefully my fears are unfounded and we find an improved experience on the other side, I'm rooting for the tech's successful site transition !!
Sorry for my little rant, but I thought you were a little out of line.
As long as it was just a little out of line, I'll take it.

I hope you're wrong about this site becoming less responsive, because I can't deal with Facebook. I visited the Fanatics page once, but found it so disjointed that being there was pointless. At least this site is set up with multiple discussion areas. Facebook only appears to function based on the latest posting, making it extremely difficult to find specific information.

The Beach Cruise has a facebook page, and I rarely visit it, unless I need to post something to correct the occasional incorrect information about our event. I find facebook allows way too much nasty interchange, something this site monitors very well, so I expect if I had to rely on Facebook, my Fanatic days would be over.
FUZZY, BlueStreak and nj6969 like this.

Sig #23 May 07 - Sept 09

post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Enjoying life as it comes

My SSR:
Originally Smokin Asphalt 03 #00099 now kustom graphics, tu-tone Kandy Lime Green/Pearl White
Facebook is a venue I will not use.

I tried it many years ago and quit after the 1st year and haven't been back. It's a total waste of my time.

Go fast till you see GOD, THEN HIT THE BRAKES!!!!
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 07:24 AM
SSR Pit Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUZZY View Post

I tried it many years ago and quit after the 1st year and haven't been back. It's a total waste of my time.
I agree........I've never used Facebook nor Tweets nor any other of those social media jobbies beyond normal email and associated forums like this one.

I have no plans to ever start.
Auggie Doggie likes this.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Hello there,

This should be fixed now.
As for your PMs, note that "sent items" also count as storage.

Ed
BlueStreak likes this.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 07:35 AM
SSR Pit Crew

My SSR:
2006 #107 of 199 Smokin Asphalt FPR's bought 6-18-2014; Kathy's '04 Ultra Violet Bought 2-1-'17
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSReplay View Post
As for where Fanatics would go to keep in touch, it's a little thing called FACEBOOK , you may notice that many current and potential members are already spending time there. While I am not a fan of facebook, and much prefer this site and the Family it has fostered, I fear the site owners are not responsive to the paid members now and are becoming less so. Hopefully my fears are unfounded and we find an improved experience on the other side, I'm rooting for the tech's successful site transition !!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flassh View Post
As long as it was just a little out of line, I'll take it.
I hope you're wrong about this site becoming less responsive, because I can't deal with Facebook. I visited the Fanatics page once, but found it so disjointed that being there was pointless. At least this site is set up with multiple discussion areas. Facebook only appears to function based on the latest posting, making it extremely difficult to find specific information.
Apples and Oranges--I look at FACEBOOK too. There is NO WAY it CAN COMPARE with this site. I'm not a computer geek but I don't think you could ever get the same experience there with problem solving, or search to find information/answers to problems. Although I have problems searching here. To me FACEBOOK is a chatty, Social, brag a little site. Not a technical get your hands dirty, FAMILY get together site.

Nick

Nick '06 Smokin Asphalt FPR & Kathy '04 Ultra Violet
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 07:42 AM
BLU SSR

My SSR:
05 Aqua Blur and 05 Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUZZY View Post

Hey Guys,
Don't misunderstand, I'm with you. I'm not a big fan of FACEBOOK either, but if the upcoming "upgrade" goes like the previous attempts, with loss of access passwords, slow response to fix these issues, possible required operating system upgrades to our personal computers and many other possible confusing changes, I THINK WE NEED A FALLBACK POSITION. Bottom line is I don't want to lose contact with a bunch or all of the people on this forum and if FACEBOOK is the only group that is still functioning, I guess that's where I'll be.
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 09:43 AM

My SSR:
2004 Silver, custom carbon fiber graphics, Superchips flashpaq, 4:10 gear, corvette servo.
Hey Flash, take chill pill, buddy.

I'm sorry you question my thinking process and question my value as a member here.

But frankly, lashing out at me that way reminds me of a liberal wanting to silence the speech of conservative views. You seem to be like a child who is afraid someone will take away one of their favorite toys.

On the contrary, I'm not trying to "take down" the forum, nor do I think my comments will have an impact one way or the other. But I do feel my comments and question are valid and I think they deserve discussion. I just want to make things better.

What if ALL members had free access to a well oiled machine (web forum) that provided easy access to friends and information and was paid for by advertisers?
(There are people who come the this forum and are turned off by poor performance and are asked to pay for sub-par services. They are gone. We've lost them as family members)
What if the host of that forum was a key player in sponsoring events? (This too would attract more people)
What if the advertisers were people you wanted to do business with?

If this happened, I believe membership would jump substantially. More people would get involved. And more advertiser would gladly jump in to pay the bill. And perhaps the host would make more money! A win / win situation.

I know this is a big pill to swallow for those who like the "good 'ol boy" concept and feel others need to earn or pay for a right of passage but that's just backwards thinking. I'm sorry.

Again, just another $.02
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 10:33 AM
SoCal Nut/SuperModerator

My SSR:
Garage
Quote:
Hey Flash, take chill pill, buddy.

I'm sorry you question my thinking process and question my value as a member here.

But frankly, lashing out at me that way reminds me of a liberal wanting to silence the speech of conservative views. You seem to be like a child who is afraid someone will take away one of their favorite toys.

On the contrary, I'm not trying to "take down" the forum, nor do I think my comments will have an impact one way or the other. But I do feel my comments and question are valid and I think they deserve discussion. I just want to make things better.

What if ALL members had free access to a well oiled machine (web forum) that provided easy access to friends and information and was paid for by advertisers?
(There are people who come the this forum and are turned off by poor performance and are asked to pay for sub-par services. They are gone. We've lost them as family members)
What if the host of that forum was a key player in sponsoring events? (This too would attract more people)

If this happened, I believe membership would jump substantially. More people would get involved. And more advertiser would gladly jump in to pay the bill. And perhaps the host would make more money! A win / win situation.

I know this is a big pill to swallow for those who like the "good 'ol boy" concept and feel others need to earn or pay for a right of passage but that's just backwards thinking. I'm sorry.

Again, just another $.02
I would point out that we are a very small group in the big scheme of things. When it comes to attracting advertisers the 17,000+ members we have here would not make a difference to those who are advertising if we all disappeared. We are a very small niche when it comes to accessories and for those that target us in particular we are an expense that they pay extra for. They are often happy to pay a membership fee AND a vendor fee to help keep us on line. I spend a lot of time on here, hopefully helping out, as a paying member and I get a lot out of it but I am a volunteer as are the other Moderators and Admins. I suspect that some of my membership fee helps pay the Administratorsand the Techs who work hard to correct those problems we bring to their attention, and watch over ALL of the site that are under the umbrella so we do not have to point out bigger problems.

If you want to navigate the ads that is your prerogative but if you want the information in an uninterrupted manner then a couple bucks a month is a small price (Supporting Member) and and even better (Lifetime Supporting Member) a nickle a month.

All that said, we are happy to have you on your terms as long as you live by the rules.
LOP, nj6969, Auggie Doggie and 3 others like this.

post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 10:42 AM
Spirited driver!

My SSR:
06 Slingshot Yellow #22949 Adopted 07/24/2017 @ 11,100 miles
My personal experience is that there was a SIGNIFICANT improvement in performance of the site when I went to paid membership. Just like paying for Netflix to avoid watching a bunch of commercials, it was totally worth it to me. If you are OK with putting up with the ads, that is your prerogative. But I wouldn't complain about not getting access to all the shows on Netflix if I wasn't paying for them. If you are OK with the performance or features of your truck, you don't worry about the fact that others have a difference experience theirs. If you want your truck to go faster or have other options, you have put a little money into it.
BlueStreak and Auggie Doggie like this.

If it don't turn you on when you turn it on, drive something else!

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 11:59 AM

My SSR:
I would like to respond to this on a couple of different points.
First I belong to several different forums and this is the only one that has a paid membership option. I asked where the funds go to because I wanted to know what I was spending my money on. One of the other forums I am a member of is also owned by the same company and it has a much larger base and they don't even have an option for a paid membership. So this made it hard for me to understand why this one would have it.

Now one point I want to make is my basic understanding of forums. They are great source of information on any subject that they maybe set up for and if that subject has a large enough following or relates to some other following then it has a value to it, for people in the data collection field. What makes any forum or web site valuable is the clicks or hits it gets. A forum with a large membership but no activity has less value than a small forum with loads of activity. Both members or activity have a value, but traffic value is more valuable. So this forum has value more than the paid money from the paying members to the parent company.
One of the things that are collected and used are the particular subject but also the viewers of the forum. While many may not realize it everything you post is analyzed and viewed as to its worth. When you filled in your information and listed your birthdate in the beginning. Do you really think that is just so you can receive a happy birthday note on your birthday? Sadly it is not, it is used to determine the average age of the viewer of the sight and what things they click on or talk about. Someone at the parent company can hit a few keys on their computer and tell you the average age, sex, location of the members on this site. Now what they do with that information is a different ball game. But keep in mind when they want to sell ad space or data info they have X number of members over the age of Y and X number under the age of Z from a sight that may specialize in foreign or tuner cars. This is all very important in the marketing field.
There are known things, like people in the age group over 50 tend to click on ads less likely than the people in the age group of under 25. So when someone wants to target one of these age groups they have a expected response already before they run an ad campaign. Now for a company like Autoglide they want to have a wide array of information to offer their advertisers and this forum gives them some more data that they could not get from other forums. While many here may own a Chevy truck the chances of the same members signing up for a forum on them is far less likely. Think about the good old days of magazines. How can a magazine offer a subscription for 4.99 and send you a free hat that cost them $5 and still make money? They made it on the advertising end. The number of members made their worth go up and their ad space worth more.
Forums are the same way. We have this group that is predominantly comprised of older males who are either retired or close to it, with disposable income with a interest in specialty vehicles. Bingo a set of parameters that may not be found on other automotive related sights. So they added to their base of what they can offer to advertiser.

Now the difference in paid versus non paid members. Like many we have all seen where someone signs up and lists a truck for sale or looking for a part and then never heard from again. I get it, many feel this is not right or fair they can come on and do this. Well sadly they just added to the numbers of this sight and even if they never come back again they increased the number of members.
Now there is a group of us and I am one of them, who come here on a quite regular bases and read posts, make posts, offer help and ideas. We also are an important part of the numbers game for the parent company. Because we are here and reply to posts and start new ones, we add to the numbers. Paying or not we add strength to the value for the parent company.
As for some of the paying members, it seems we are looked upon as a second class citizen because we didn't pay our dues. I did a post in the technical thread on rebuilding the front suspension on my truck. I listed some very good details on how I did things, tools I used and ways to make it easier. I even listed what parts I used, prices and where I got them. Now will anyone else go to the work of rebuilding their front end? I doubt it, because most don't have the tools to do it and it might scare many. But will someone else may see my post and say hey I can replace my upper control arms my self now because of what they read? Will someone else opt for the Prothane bushings over replacing the stock ones? What if someone is looking at purchasing a used SSR and they feel the front end needs work, but have no idea what the cost of a rebuild is or if they can take it on them selves. Well they have my post with pictures, prices and information that may give them a better idea what that used SSR is going to cost them to get up and going. So am I a less valuable member because I didn't send a check into the owner of the sight?

So that is my take on it. I think no one should be judged on weather they sent in a check to be here or not but rather on what they contribute to the people who make up the group.
SSReplay and wizzr like this.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

My SSR:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Hello there,

Ed
Thank you
Auggie Doggie likes this.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 02:34 PM
SSR Pit Crew

My SSR:
Garage
Quote:

I'm not at all liberal. Much more on the conservative site, and very much a capitalist.

I see your statement above as an ideal business model to create a site that will operate exactly as you see fit. You fund the hardware and software required, then go after the advertisers to fund the site.

You should have no problem getting the large membership you envision, seeing as there is no cost.

If your model works as well as you predict, you should see an outstanding revenue stream.

Best of luck with the project.

Sig #23 May 07 - Sept 09

post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 02:56 PM

My SSR:
If you want an eye opener regarding what other forums charge for registration fees, I suggest you visit veticlescope.com. They are the host of this site as well as hundreds of others. Would love to hear someone explain the differences.
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Genuinely SSR Obsessed

My SSR:
2006 Black FPR #24031 BOD=3/14/2006 The Black Knight
Wink

Yeah, yeah............

กกกกกกกก100, 35 or 10 PMs allowed?-images-16.jpeg!!!!!!!!

===============
David
100, 35 or 10 PMs allowed?-2019-01-24-17-17-48-883153222.jpeg - "I'm just here for the drama"!!
nj6969 and Auggie Doggie like this.

=========================================

Livin' the Dream; Thanks Chevrolet
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-04-2019, 06:36 AM
LOP
Super Moderator

My SSR:
'05 Auto Redline Red #20727.... Born on 05/05/05...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Hello there,

Ed
Ok this technical question seems to be complete so will close this thread. Y'all can start another to discuss paid versus unpaid and perhaps you can also discuss toll roads versus non toll roads or free TV versus paid TV and so on...

AND for the record no one is viewed upon as second class citizens on this site...UNLESS they are a spammer.
BlueStreak and nj6969 like this.

Please Note.. Any spelling and/or grammer mistakes are copyright of the author.. Mistakes will be numerous and common...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Chevy SSR Forum > Site Help > SSRFanatic.com Site Help Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SSR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in