Chevy SSR Forum banner

Looking for a rear spoiler...

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  tennesseecozydog 
#1 ·
My SSR buddy asked me to post this thread for him. He is looking for one of Eric's MPD1 3 piece rear spoilers or something in that style.
Anyone have any ideas or leads on where we can find one?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!!

Pictures below show the style spoiler he wants.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I realize the guys heart is set on this one but if he can't get it there are some available on E-Bay. They are the type that looks like the one on the trans am. They come painted and ready to install for around $99. Some guys have gotten them and are very pleased. Like I said just an idea. Sort of like this.

Attachments

#10 ·
I just checked the original thread. The inquiry was being handled by RATICALSSR on 5-7-2019 he was asking around. On 5-22-19 I asked if there was any made up ahead inventory when they moved his shop. I suggested they sell all that off for his wife and family so she would have some income. Never got a response. On 5-23-19 RATICALSSR posted he was still working on the new guy. No word since then. Guess you could send him a PM to see where we are at on this. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.