Garage
Vehicle Name Big Red
Year 2003
Make Chevrolet
Model Super Sport Roadster
Color Redline
Packages Lots of appearance & performance upgrades added
2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster
2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster
History One owner…me.
Exterior
2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Exterior 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Exterior 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Exterior
Custom painted rally stripes designed by me for the exact look I wanted. I even made a full-size paper mock up to show the paint shop. The stripes were masked & painted, then covered with several coats of clear by a local hot rod paint shop.

Interior
2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Interior 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Interior 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Interior
The SS Ron logo was made for me by fellow member, "SSRon2". I proudly display it on the dash trim in my SSR.
Also designed a custom waterfall decal that "QuickSSR" made for me.

Under the Hood
2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Under the Hood 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Under the Hood 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Under the Hood
I wanted my engine cover to resemble the look of the exterior painted rally stripes, so I designed it myself and sent the color layout, computer generated type font & masking files along with the engine cover to the painter. The engine cover was sanded, smoothed & painted by forum member "FUZZY", who lives in Wisconsin.

Wheel and Tire
2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Wheel and Tire 2003 Chevrolet Super Sport Roadster Wheel and Tire
Views: 1205

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome