Chevy SSR Forum banner

☘️☘️Happy St Patrick’s Day??

642 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
☘Hope everybody had a good St Patrick’s day.
We had a cold day with bit of snow here in Ireland ?:D:

#7 ·
:frown2:
Weather in our area sucked.....I had on my green T shirt from a prior year in Savanna for St. Patricks Day. But, the clouds and temp and likeliness of rain made it a no brainer........stay home. Even avoided a major streetrod event in Myrtle Beach........cause as has happened many times before, they hold the damn event too early and weather conditions hold back the extent of attendees they might other have including me.:|

#11 ·
Ahhh the Pubs Doophus when my wife had to go to Sheffield, England for work I went over with her.Everyday she would go to work and I would do my part by walking thru out the city checking out the pubs along the way, get back to the hotel and the people she would work with would want to go out to a pub after work. Oh no not again.>:)......Guy that lived there said I had been in more Pubs then he ever had, rookie I guess. Something about a hand drawn pint cannot be beat.
If any of you guys get a chance to go to England or Ireland do it you won't regret it. If your into history York and Edinborough, Scotland are well worth it.

#12 ·
We had one of our favorite trips visiting Ireland a couple years ago. Had an enjoyable lunch visit with Ireland and wife near Dublin. Wonderful, friendly people, all we met anyways, and beautiful country! We plan to go back! Oh...and Guinness is only worth drinking in an Irish pub IMO! Is too.... Have asked for one here many times since and more often than not been sorely disappointed.???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.