Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Engine cover with the satin insert for the 03/04 model years for sale. The insert has a couple of spots on it that are very small about the size of a sewing pin head that are circled in black. It also has a small scratch circled in red and the worst spot on it is in the front where it has rubbed on the hood insulation. The spot circled in blue is a small scratch. The final issue is that one of the rear hold downs are broken. It is the one on the passenger's side. The picture was hard to take to get the spots to show and in some positions you don't see some of the spots. The front one is the most obvious. Would be great for someone wanting to customize it or paint one body color. $175. plus the shipping.

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,407 Posts

WOW, Bruce @Stlhotrod . . . that's a SPECTACULAR PRICE !

Hopefully it will go to someone who actually has a need for it rather than a "flipper" hell bent on making a fast buck.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,308 Posts
Someone was just looking for one that their mechanic lost, but I don't recall the thread. Maybe someone should get these two kids together!

Edit: and two threads later it looks like they did! Cool!

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,407 Posts
Someone was just looking for one that their mechanic lost, but I don't recall the thread. Maybe someone should get these two kids together!

Edit: and two threads later it looks like they did! Cool!

I found it, Jarod . . . but you beat me to it.

Could not forget the "my mechanic misplaced it" story.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts