Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2003 Redline Red with the SB1 package , cargo compartment carpet,& wood kit & trailer hitch. ONLY 266 miles. Located in the San Francisco ,CA bay area. My wife has ordered a new car, The dealer is willing to give her $32,000 trade in. If anyone is interested in it for that price contact me and they can have it. I also have Ground Force springs that you can have. Her new car will be here in three weeks so if any one interested let me know.

Day 415-863-1769
Eve 510-799-7528

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SSR forsale update

03 redline red for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 2003 Redline Red with the SB1 package , cargo compartment carpet,& wood kit & trailer hitch. ONLY 266 miles. Located in the San Francisco ,CA bay area. My wife has ordered a new car, The dealer is willing to give her $32,000 trade in. If anyone is interested in it for that price contact me and they can have it. I also have Ground Force springs that you can have. Her new car will be here in three weeks so if any one interested let me know.

Day 415-863-1769
Eve 510-799-7528

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Good deal!!

may be for my folks...

Tell us the vin#- should I check the threads
Purchase date
Why only 266miles?

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
saharajohn said:
Good deal!!

may be for my folks...

Tell us the vin#- should I check the threads
Purchase date
Why only 266miles?
The truck is # 1073. It only has 266 miles because we have two and my wife and daughter say its easier to get mine out of the garage but i think the supercharger has something to do with it. In short mine got driven and hers sat.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wildcat66 said:
I say it was the color, they just wanted to be seen in YELLOW :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Yellow is the only color they will be seen anymore because i traded the red one in today. Its gone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts