Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U.S. vs Can. non-hockey

The Canuk version is not as good as U.S. alot of features left out. It's more of a selling tool, I think I'm going to borrow a Detroit zipcode and lead a Double life.
No I should not, well I'm going to, no I will not let you, how you going to stop me crazy boy. I know your mother, well I know what you do when your alone in the dark .... :jester

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
Hey, Rebel

Glad you found the manuals. There's a lot of information - been able to use it a couple of times, but trying to get info on how to adjust the tonneau - yikes!!!!

There's 190 pages on the roof - still haven't found just the right page. :eek :eek

Ray

By the way - great Soda Bar. Building a new house next year, and planned a "Nascar Cafe" kind of bar - you set the standards pretty durned high!!!
:thumbs

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go for it

I have Cup stuff in box's. Winston posters for all the years, Maxx race cards 88 up, 13 track seat cushions, couple tires Darlington and north wilskborugh before she was detuned. Was 5 feet from Dale when he was signing at the hauler fence, to shocked to step up and get one. I tryed to go to two a year for a while Dam job get's in the way. Love Bristal! Was down and seen Daytona getting new turn one tunnel for this year/ new winners circle also. :thumbs

·
Aqua Blur SSR Pit Crew
337 Posts
Just registered my 3 GM vehicles. Thanks for the heads up!!!! :cool

·
Registered
500 Posts
GM registration

FYI,

I own an 03 and had to call in to have GM install my vin manually to override the vehicle year issue.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
53wanab said:
FYI,

I own an 03 and had to call in to have GM install my vin manually to override the vehicle year issue.
That will do it. I had trouble getting my 04 vin accepted as well. I emailed the contact listed and it was taken care of.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are you talking about an SSR service manual that can be downloaded? If so can you give me the site? I was thinking about ordering from Helm, but if there is a site to download the service manual I sure would appreciate knowing how to do it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm not diggin' it...

The Pinnochio effect just doesn't work for me...

Diggs

P.S. I'll leave it to the Photoshop Masters to do a better job than this rush...

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
You saw it here first....

kwhopper89 said:
Nose didn't get longer - but man - check out that wheelbase....... :lol
The "1st Stretch SSR Limo"

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
371 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
Nose didn't get longer - but man - check out that wheelbase....... :lol
What a novel idea Whopper! I would'nt be surprised to see them out soon, especially for the NBA guy's!

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Glenn,,,yeah...

beer100 said:
Does the cargo hatch pop up on that? :lol
That's where the alcoholic(s) refreshments are located. :cool

P/P

Peace :flag

1 - 20 of 21 Posts