Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this RedLine 04 in Foley, AL. Wasn't open early in Morning, Southern Chev. website has 38 pictures. Asking 25900. Window sticker says it has Multiple Show awards. Looked pretty clean. Don't know if I like all the Artwork or not. It has 35K miles on sticker.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Yes Bob, But It has won Multiple Awards
How do you know ??? I could put a sign on mine at the Route 66 Mother Road Festival and say the same thing and nobody would know wether it had or hadn't. Damn Robert, don't argue with me. I'm tired from going up to Illinois Friday and coming back yesterday plus I got a bad head cold from being out in the wind and cold at the cemetery helpin' Jan put flowers on her families graves. :smile2: t-dog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,903 Posts
Looks pretty sharp but I agree a little to high on the price but it is a place to start.

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you know ??? I could put a sign on mine at the Route 66 Mother Road Festival and say the same thing and nobody would know wether it had or hadn't. Damn Robert, don't argue with me. I'm tired from going up to Illinois Friday and coming back yesterday plus I got a bad head cold from being out in the wind and cold at the cemetery helpin' Jan put flowers on her families graves. :smile2: t-dog :ssr
Bob don't you swear at me, I can't believe you wouldn't trust what a dealer says. And Bob take a chill pill!!!:laugh:>:)

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,903 Posts
Upset me.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Thank goodness for the "silver" flames...but still way too much red left on there (IMO).
Price seems pretty fair to me for what I can see and know about it.

·
Super Moderator
13,914 Posts
Been for sale since 3/17 - was at Gold Coast Motors in Napierville IL for $22900

I don't think this one would win any awards at the shows I attend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts