Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am offering my gently used 56,000 mi Red Line LS for sale. Many upgrades, plus extras included in my $19,750 price. Please email me for more info and photos.
My email is [email protected] PLEASE use this to communicate with me, too difficult answering everyone on this post / listing.

Thanks "Long may WE ALL run with our Rs shining in the sun"

NOTE: This will be a "Local Pickup ONLY" ALSO, I have increased my asking price from $19,125. tp $19,750. Including too many extras to sell at $19,125. Car Fax list a "Standard 04 LS at $21,580 Retail, $20,340 Private Owner, and $14,960 as a trade in value.

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,166 Posts
Looks good. Should sell quickly at that price. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
Agree with Auggie Doggie & Miss Sunshine, should sell quickly at that price. Looks like a really nice 04 low mileage and well taken care of Redline Red. Good luck "Red" tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many Thanks.

The support I have received over the past several years from other club members to help be understand, and keep my R on the road is nothing short of amazing. :liebe011: I have enjoyed owning this vehicle and the attention it gets when out on the road, but it is time for me to sell and pass it onto someone else to enjoy:crying:. You guys and Ladie R Owners, are truly wonderful. 0:) God bless you all.

"Long may you ALL run with your Rs shining in the sun":sunce:

NOTE: I did drive mine in the rain 3 times the past 7 years should I disclose that in my for sale ad?:smile2:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Good luck with your sale Red Hot..... my truck gets caught in the rain all the time I think it likes it......no better way to get the dust of of it

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
Thread closed - Vehicle SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.