Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LKMURKY
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Slingshot Yellow: I'm the 3rd owner and hate to get rid of it, just want a 6-Speed. It is driven 30 miles a week.
40K miles, Garaged. Automatic, Chrome Wheels & Front Emblem, Nose-guard Protector, Hood Lift struts, Dictators shift linkage kit, Dragon Bling includes Flame Door handles and Trunk lid handle, Shift ball adapter, Speaker grill covers, Rebuilt Speedometer Stepper Motors, and a one of a kind polished footrest plate for that footrest spot on the floor. Lighted Flameball Shift Handle. Custom tune, Spare Tire Kit, Bed Carpet, Wood Bed Slats, ABS heat shield, ignition switch change, New Fuel Injectors, Ignition Coils, Plugs, wires and new fuel pump in the last year. Body Color Running boards, Custom MudFlaps with Stainless Steel Flames, Soft Saddle Bags, Hitch, and Rear Cargo net bar (Net included). Custom Stainless Engine Cover, and the electronic 03-04 Service Manual.
Multicolor Flame Rear Windscreen that is optional.
(My favorite accessory, moving to the new R.) 22,500 if windscreen is included. Price is not negotiable except for the windscreen option.
Giant SSR Santa Hat and My Wife Jeri are NOT included in the deal. :wink2:
No issues, no problems, everything works, just serviced. All AMsoil Fluids: Oil Tranny, Filters. Just replaced.
Email is [email protected], and cell is 8034220947, feel free to pass it on.
Text messages are best on the cell, will get the fastest response.
Vehicle is in South Carolina.
Cary
LKMURKY

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts