Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 04 slingshot yellow ssr, low miles only second owner as my grandfather was the first owner. 9,429 miles would like to see go to someone that would enjoy it. Asking $24,800

97C5ADD4-AD44-4EF6-A310-42D4A878E321.jpeg
163F1BB5-05EE-4C93-934B-DE09C27F7A96.jpeg
061A9221-9C45-46F5-959C-D1721A0F1B90.jpeg

9B27F3ED-4E58-4218-90D9-857CD6040038.jpeg

A6EE13C5-61B4-4D26-A039-65B7584730AE.jpeg

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,714 Posts
Good luck with your sale. Nice looking ride at a nice price too. Very low mileage! (y)

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,205 Posts
Doubt you will find another low mileage SSR anywhere for that price, were any other upgrades done to the truck Anthony.
Would be a nice trip fly to the Keys hit Duval Street and drive that shiny yellow SSR back home Bill........

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doubt you will find another low mileage SSR anywhere for that price, were any other upgrades done to the truck Anthony.
Would be a nice trip fly to the Keys hit Duval Street and drive that shiny yellow SSR back home Bill........
[/QUOTE
Pretty much stuck besides having the wheels powdercoated and running boards painted.

·
Premium Member
7,486 Posts
Being a Smart "A Double S" you have heard the old saying about the Lottery "If you don't play, you can't win" haven't you ??? Same goes here "If you don't list how to get in touch with you how can you sell it" Anthony, this is a very attractive 2004 Slingshot Yellow SSR. especially since it has less than 10,000 miles. Also 24 Eight, I don't think is outa' line as far as the price goes. I really think you will have a bunch of SSR "wannabe's" be interested in this Yellow beauty. Wishing you the very best regarding your sale. 10 uh C cozydog !!! 🇺🇸 (y)🇺🇸(y)🇺🇸(y)🇺🇸(y)🇺🇸 ps Gotta' Cell phone or at least an E Mail "Bro" ???:):):):):)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Being a Smart "A Double S" you have heard the old saying about the Lottery "If you don't play, you can't win" haven't you ??? Same goes here "If you don't list how to get in touch with you how can you sell it" Anthony, this is a very attractive 2004 Slingshot Yellow SSR. especially since it has less than 10,000 miles. Also 24 Eight, I don't think is outa' line as far as the price goes. I really think you will have a bunch of SSR "wannabe's" be interested in this Yellow beauty. Wishing you the very best regarding your sale. 10 uh C cozydog !!! 🇺🇸 (y)🇺🇸(y)🇺🇸(y)🇺🇸(y)🇺🇸 ps Gotta' Cell phone or at least an E Mail "Bro" ???:):):):):)
If interested direct message me and will give my contact info

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I agree with you all about price 24.8 but I dont wanna due the trip...any Idea how much to ship to
Toms River New Jersey????? Bill

·
Slingshot Rules!
78,300 Posts

VERY IMPRESSIVE, Anthony . . . LOVE THOSE WHEELS !

Good Luck with your sale.

! :D ! 👍 ! :D ! 👍 ! :D !

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 9/2106 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
28,916 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
2006 Pac Blue FPR Auto
2,328 Posts
By the way Half a new hips and a bad back make that trip impractical Bill
I'll throw this out there not knowing your driving limitations but what about the AutoTrain? They pick you and your vehicle up in Sanford Fl. and drop you and your vehicle off in Lorton Va., an 855 mile reduction in your trip.

Dave

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'll throw this out there not knowing your driving limitations but what about the AutoTrain? They pick you and your vehicle up in Sanford Fl. and drop you and your vehicle off in Lorton Va., an 855 mile reduction in your trip.

Dave
Thanks I will keep that in mind however in regards to buying a car with less than 10k that is still more than 15 years old I have lost interest in the deal.....Bill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts