Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unique opportunity to see a 14 year old SSR in Slingshot Yellow that has numerous upgrades and has been meticulously kept. One owner in Plant City, Fl. Too much to list but I may mention that anyone familiar with these motor cars/trucks know that the convertible top hydraulics
can be expensive and last around 10 years before needing replacement. The hydraulics in this beauty (all 8) were replaced in August of 2015 for the tune of $2000. Fuel injection & fuel induction system serviced & flushed in Nov. 2015. Front & Rear brake pads & rotors were replaced in Nov. 2015 and evaporator drain elbow replaced. Replaced oil pan gasket to the tune of $2450. Much of the vehicle has been treated to new paint not because of damage/accident but due to years of Florida sun exposure.
My purpose of stating these replacements is to show how this vehicle was maintained meticulously both mechanically and aesthetically.
The trunk is carpeted and lined with wood grain slats (not real wood). The running boards are custom painted in yellow and black insert.
There is a locking custom trailer hitch and trailer hitch wiring has been installed.

I could go on but if the right person is interested I have all documentation of things I have had done to this vehicle and they will have access to my files. If and when you come to view the truck you will be amazed at its condition for 14 years of age.

It's yours for the mere price of $15,995; Price REDUCED on 2/27/18 Mileage is 95,200
:yellow:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Please Note:
This is a new member, trying to follow the rules and not posting any contact information. If you are interested you might want to PM him with your contact information so he can get back to you by some other means.
His initial posting of this was removed as SPAM and has been reinstated at the request of Dicktator.

EDIT: pictures in posts 7 & 8.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Looks like a pretty good deal if all this was done to it, priced right too. As we all know one of the biggest repairs is the roof cylinders and they have been done.....

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Knowing the mileage and just a few photos would probably not hurt the effort to sell either

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for tips....I have amended the post to include the mileage and lowered price by $1,095 to 20K. I don't know how to get photos posted so if someone has tips on that it would be appreciated.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Picture posted for Darryl #1

The :yellow: in question

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
picture #2

that's all If I can figure out how to rotate them I will. No luck no matter how they look on my computer they come up rotated left on the post.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ASKING PRICE REDUCTION: as of 2/28/18 $15,995 GRAB IT!

:nerd:
:surprise:
Unique opportunity to see a 14 year old SSR in Slingshot Yellow that has numerous upgrades and has been meticulously kept. One owner in Plant City, Fl. Too much to list but I may mention that anyone familiar with these motor cars/trucks know that the convertible top hydraulics
can be expensive and last around 10 years before needing replacement. The hydraulics in this beauty (all 8) were replaced in August of 2015 for the tune of $2000. Fuel injection & fuel induction system serviced & flushed in Nov. 2015. Front & Rear brake pads & rotors were replaced in Nov. 2015 and evaporator drain elbow replaced. Replaced oil pan gasket to the tune of $2450. Much of the vehicle has been treated to new paint not because of damage/accident but due to years of Florida sun exposure.
My purpose of stating these replacements is to show how this vehicle was maintained meticulously both mechanically and aesthetically.
The trunk is carpeted and lined with wood grain slats (not real wood). The running boards are custom painted in yellow and black insert.
There is a locking custom trailer hitch and trailer hitch wiring has been installed.

I could go on but if the right person is interested I have all documentation of things I have had done to this vehicle and they will have access to my files. If and when you come to view the truck you will be amazed at its condition for 14 years of age.

It's yours for the mere price of $15,995; Price REDUCED on 2/27/18 Mileage is 95,200
:yellow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts