Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey 6 speed guys
since there is not a instrument cluster replacement made for manuals i sent a email asking why not and if possible
see attached responce
they need a cluster
$500 for first and any additional s for $99
anybody out there interested in a group buy and want to organize it
im down for one
im not that kind of guy.LOL

Sent:
To:
Subject: US Speedo

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in an Chevy SSR gauge face from US Speedo. Unfortunately, the only ones that we make are for the automatic transmission. We could do a Custom Order for you to make a manual. In order to do so, you would have to ship in your cluster so that we can use your current gauge face for specs. The cost for the custom order for screens and artwork would be 500.00 for the first face, and then 99.99 for each additional face. As far as time goes, we are currently looking at about 45 days for full production.

If you have any additional questions, or would like to move forward with the order, please let me know.

Thanks,

JOHN LANCE | SALES MANAGER | US Speedo 5

Vehicle Speedometer Conversions/Speedometer Up-grades

6050 Birch Drive | Flint | MI 48507

P + 810-244-0909 ex 318 | F + 810-244-0951

[email protected]

SPEEDDO5

benny nodarse

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
I’d be interested in a silver one if it works out.
Just thinking out loud here, but why couldn’t they use their current setup for automatics, and just delete the shift/gear positions cutout(s)? The rest is the same.

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’d be interested in a silver one if it works out.
Just thinking out loud here, but why couldn’t they use their current setup for automatics, and just delete the shift/gear positions cutout(s)? The rest is the same.
i asked the same thing
and was the corporate bs answer. there not designed that way and the retooling,blah,blah,blah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts