Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello my name is Brock Schell, I work for Southern Longview Automotive (SoLo Auto) in Longview, TX. Recently we reached out to your community for help with a customer's 04 SSR which needed a Roof/window control module. We would like to thank you all for the help and advice! It seems like the module is very difficult to find especially for the 03-04 and there was some confusion as to whether the module from an 05-06 would work, we are happy to report that we managed to source an 05-06 module from Spaldings in WA and it works perfectly. Our customer can finally put his top down and cruise. He was ecstatic! If any of you are in the East Texas, or Western Louisiana area we would love to meet you and have the opportunity to work on your daily drivers and your hot-rods, or muscle cars. Feel free to call, email, or check us out on Facebook or the web.

Thanks
Brock Schell and the Team!
Southern Longview Automotive
(non supporting members cannot post contact information for sales)
See post #4

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
Thank you for not giving up on the RDM module. As you experienced, SSR parts are becoming scarce for certain items. You’ve found the right Forum to get any and all help you’ll ever need. Great knowing you put that Premagrin back on the owners face.

Dane

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,625 Posts
Thanks for your feedback and determination on helping a customer with an unusual/different car/truck.

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,563 Posts
I am happy to hear that you were able to help out a fellow SSR owner. I hope you let them know where you found the part and that they have joined our family.

Might I suggest that you consider becoming a Supporting Member or a Sponsoring Vendor as a thank you and so you can continue to solicit support from our membership.

Reactions: SSReplay
1 - 4 of 4 Posts