Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
my dealer has a red 6 speed 05 with 650 miles it was a gm show car and has been titled origional msrp was 46665 and chrome wheels were added to make it 48165 I have copy of invoice he is offering it to fanatics for 39665 any questions pm me or call [Edit] remove phone numbers [Edit]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow, I wish it was Aqua Blur and I would take it.....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it is

H

·
0 Posts
I am interested, Can you fax me invoice so I can see options. Also, what was date it was originally put in service from a warranty standpoint? Fax 708 354 0295 Thanks

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont have a fax here can fax it monday but options are 1sb package ,6 speed,cargo compartment trim with wood strips and chrome wheels in service date was early november

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
basicly yes no cargo net or saddle bags

·
Registered
369 Posts
Supporting Member

dohyatt,
I thought you had to at least be a supporting member or supporting dealer to post vehicles for sale on this site. What gives? I see you posting all these cars, but no support???? Have we forgotten about all the previous post that weren't allowed? :rant
Mike :cool

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im just trying to help people get a good deal Ive got a good dealer and he has always taken care of me I have bought over 25 new truck from him and always treated fairly He discounted my 04 14 months ago when others were price gouging

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Still help out

HI Dohyatt,

You will still be able to help other members in finding great deals. :thumbs

They still can contact you through the useage of PMs. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts