Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the local dealer. He has a used automatic Aqua Blur with 3000 miles for about 35000 or so. Contact me and I'll get you more info. joe1234 at ameritech dot net. Hope this is ok to list. change the email to proper form. it looks like a good deal because I just paid lots more for my new one. motordocotr Ohio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
motordoctor said:
He has a used automatic Aqua Blur with 3000 miles for about 35000 or so. Contact me and I'll get you more info
Good luck! Maybe the "or so" might bring the price more in light with what's been posted recently...........:lurk
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,141 Posts
My Dealer here in Chicago has an 06 with 180 miles on the clock for $35,900 with chrome wheels!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
$32,500 new '05 aqua blur

5 miles and MSRP is $49,550 for sale for $32,500 asking price at Payton Wells in Indy. Prices are plummeting! They just sold a new 6 speed for $33,500.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,141 Posts
Danko said:
5 miles and MSRP is $49,550 for sale for $32,500 asking price at Payton Wells in Indy. Prices are plummeting! They just sold a new 6 speed for $33,500.
Yes they are but something is mighty fishy. The invoice at KBB.com including the PUBLISHED cash back that dealers and consumers get just don't add up to these low low prices. You know and I know the Dealers are not selling them at a loss so where do these prices come from? Me thinks I smell a rat somewhere. There is more cash back somewhere on the SSrs that no one is talking about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Danko said:
5 miles and MSRP is $49,550 for sale for $32,500 asking price at Payton Wells in Indy. Prices are plummeting! They just sold a new 6 speed for $33,500.
And they're starting to pop up at these prices on E-bay. An 05 "Buy it NOW" for under $32K ( only ~80miles but the warranty clock started a few month's ago but no big deal)......

They also mention having a chrome wheeled NEW 05 Agua Blur too. Interesting to know what they'd want for it..........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...ewItemQQcategoryZ90971QQitemZ4601239611QQrdZ1

Frank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Road Trip

I was at the dealership that has this 05 for sale in Auburn, Il yesterday.
They had 5 in stock, a couple were already sold on e-bay and another couple
are listed now. Great people, very friendly and mentioned they sold 32 SSR's last year. My plans are to buy an 05 in April, and I wanted to see and talk with them
in person. I'm only 1-1/2 hours from there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
prices

motordoctor said:
Just got back from the local dealer. He has a used automatic Aqua Blur with 3000 miles for about 35000 or so. Contact me and I'll get you more info. joe1234 at ameritech dot net. Hope this is ok to list. change the email to proper form. it looks like a good deal because I just paid lots more for my new one. motordocotr Ohio


I was just in the dealership and this place has 11 of them in stock. He had a black one there that I wanted, it listed for 48,000, minus the 5,000 from Chevrolet thats43,000, I offered him 40,000 and he said no........I dont get it, no one is buying SSrs or at least not in South Florida and they let me walk out of the showroom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
alycebob said:

I offered him 40,000 and he said no
By my math, you need to travel some and save a pile (ie to a dealer like Auburn,IL.) Even if you live in Florida (for $8K of savings)......assuming a new 05 is acceptable to you vs. an 06. Just my 2c:)

Frank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
I tried the internet logic on dealers in my my area (Las Vegas)and was not able to steal anything. I finally bought a gently thrashed '05 with 5K for 33,900 from a Pontiac/GMC dealer.. I had to deal locally because of 2 trades. Anyway I love the :reddevil little :reddevil Red:reddevil Devil:reddevil.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
ssr value

By mid summer try to buy an ssr. A year or so down the road a lot of us will be smiling. $50,000.00 for a new jeep hemi with options. I think not!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
walleye, Why wait until next summer to smile? Go drive your SSR and smile all you want but do not kid yourself about the SSR market ....... and the Jeep is $39,995 and has nothing to do with SSRs. It is a 4WD performance vehicle whose top stays up and it is not made by an American company and it has a Mexican motor. Enjoy your SSR!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Florida

alycebob said:




I was just in the dealership and this place has 11 of them in stock. He had a black one there that I wanted, it listed for 48,000, minus the 5,000 from Chevrolet thats43,000, I offered him 40,000 and he said no........I dont get it, no one is buying SSrs or at least not in South Florida and they let me walk out of the showroom
Been there done that.....Thats why I bought mine here in Ky.........I called my Dealer in Sebing........And as usual he ooops she , was nuts .......said that no way they could or would match the price I had in Bowling Green........Paid a tad under 36,000.00 for mine in Aug..........Might have gotten it for less......but got tired of chasing......it was a bird in the hand........:seeya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
An '05 6 speed lists over $48 and the dealer wanted about $40K and I asked if he will go substantially lower after I described today's current market with '05's going at and under 30 and he wants an offer anyway from me and says dealer HAS to sell...... damn! This is 6 weeks early......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
:
Ricochet said:
Yes they are but something is mighty fishy. The invoice at KBB.com including the PUBLISHED cash back that dealers and consumers get just don't add up to these low low prices. You know and I know the Dealers are not selling them at a loss so where do these prices come from? Me thinks I smell a rat somewhere. There is more cash back somewhere on the SSrs that no one is talking about.
:agree :agree :agree Amen there is alot in cash hold back....more that the dealers will admit to........And some of them just won't move.........They think with whats happening......they get to keep it......:bs
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top