Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my SSr back to ED's today, this afternoon. Temp was about 96 degrees. He had a new wiring harness to do his pcm tranny tunes it wasn't loading, hadd a error message. He wanted to use mine to place the pcm on my ssr to see if it would load that way, that would tell him if the new harness was bad or not. Well it errored that way also, so wasn't his harness. We dynoed mine while there. Then he done a little fine tuning. This is with supermax headers, 3" flowmaster catback exhaust, and green air filter. (can't hardly wait for the new hood thats coming or chin spoiler)
1st run; 364.4 rwhp-- 371.4# torque

2nd run; 369.2 rwhp-- 370.4# torque

this was on a 96 degree day. It is a very noticeable difference on acceleration in the SSr. Here are the dyno sheets.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
JimGnitecki said:
BobA:Those are REALLY good numbers, especially on a day that hot. Excellent.

Jim G
Jim,

Now that we have the dyno charts, we need to see what you 04 boys need to do just to catch up :lol Of course I am just kidding you because you used to say that the 05 folks would have to catch up!

My Best,

Rob

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
raveshi: Just wait until I get employed again! :)

Now that I know that I have the IDENTICAL block, rods, crank, rods, and pistons to your 05s, there is NOTHING that can stop me! (Except that stupid torque management stuff, until I figure ALL of it out). :)

Seriously guys, BobA's 05 is STRONG with only minor mods and dyno tuning.

But wait until you hear MY next plans (once making income again!). There are multiple intriguing possibilities.

Jim G

1 - 4 of 4 Posts