Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a black 2005 SSR LS-2 400HP Six speed with only 4,000 miles.
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bought from the original owner.
Vin # 1gecs14h65b119883
Bose stereo
Heated seats
This SSR has a ton of factory options.
Juat looking for offers or suggestions on pricing.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
I'm not a buyer, but to sell it, more detail would be good. VIN, number of owners, location.
If it's a one owner, full option, maybe $27k ??

Please allow me to add that a large number of members here have one or more SSR's. There are a few here that look for deals or are on the look out for someone they know.
Posting all info here will ease the need for more questions.
As with anything one sells that has a higher value, you will always need to deal with low-ballers and dreamers.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like black and live next door in Louisiana. Am in the market for a SSR but in no hurry.
Just haven’t found one that ‘flipped my switch’ yet.
Not sure if I want want stock an low miles (like perhaps this one) or with some miles but with all the needed mods to make it a weekend driver. And dependable but fun for trips. Maybe even with a supercharger!
As “ssrtruck” stated pics and info will only help sell the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,347 Posts
I would suggest you post the information, because those who are looking are looking for information to help make their decisions. Posting pictures will require more posts and/or a photo hosting site unless someone here is willing to post them if you email them. Welcome to the best SSR site you could hope to find and I am sorry you are joining us to sell rather than meet others who enjoy driving this vehicle. Stick around a while and you may change your mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.