Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My speedometer and oil gage are no longer working. I understand that this is a "stepper motor issue" . Is there a resource to fix this. I'll need to remove the dash and send the cluster to a repair person and I'll need a video to show how to remove the dash properly. Thanx, I have 90,000 wonderful miles on my SSR.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,271 Posts
I offer speedometer repairs if you need it, $40 plus return shipping. There are others here that offer the same or you can take it to a local service, many on EBay, CL or internet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
instrument cluster

thank you. I clicked on the video clips but they showed an error code. Is there a YouTube video.
Best Regards, David

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,517 Posts
thank you. I clicked on the video clips but they showed an error code. Is there a YouTube video.
Best Regards, David
Click on the words You Tube at the top of the video and they should open !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,387 Posts
dkhodges, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", click "New Member section", click "Post New Thread" and introduce Yourself!!

And, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

Now Back to your Problem----

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Where do you live? We just had a North Texas Tech Day. Please tell us where you are and someone in the forum will reach out to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts