Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be getting it installed early this week; then back to Diablo Sport for ck up and new dyno, then we'll see diff! I'll keep you posted.

Jeff

PS: Need to p/u at dealer 1st (driver's door handle broke!)

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
JRSSR: I would REALLY appreciate the "before" and "after" dyno curves for that kit. I have K&N's before and after cruves, BUT those are for an 03 / 04 SSR with the LM4 engine, whose cam is so mild that improving air filter system flow is almost futile. On your 05, I predict that it should make a MUCGH bigger difference - IF K&N's pub;ished data for the 03 / 04 is accurate.

You can email the curves to me at

[email protected]

or mail hardcopy to:

Jim Gnitecki
15305 Gebron drive
Austin, TX 78734

If sending hardcopy, tables are actually better than the graphs. Usually those tables have to show the correction factors used, as well as providing EXACT numerical values, not values gotten visually off a graph.

Jim G

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's In!

Had air charger installed today; will have it redyno'd when I take back up to diablo sport. I'll tell you one thing, after installing corsa cat backs, lowering, predator, and air charger this sucker is fast; can burn rubber in 1st and 2nd(auto) without even turning off the t/c. It can can easily get away from you whipping around corners! WOAH!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
JRSSR,
Where did you get the K&N filter? I'm in Ft Laud. I would like to check out your ride some day. I'll be traveling till the first week in Jan. I try to track you down when I get back and check out your mods if that's okay?

·
Registered
96 Posts
JRSSR.... next time you are at Diablo can you ask them to please release the 05 version so that some of us can enjoy the performance you have gotten. You can let them know that there are many people that I think would be interested. Maybe if they get someone in person asking for the release then maybe we might see it sometime soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Waiting!

D/S is suppose to contact me to bring up for final tune up and to p/u the programer; waiting!

Jeff

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
STORMCAT said:
JRSSR,
Where did you get the K&N filter? I'm in Ft Laud. I would like to check out your ride some day. I'll be traveling till the first week in Jan. I try to track you down when I get back and check out your mods if that's okay?
Martel bros, go to k&n website

1 - 7 of 7 Posts