Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, my Dad went to one of the dealers in our area to see what they would give him for his Special edition 2004 hot rod power tour truck (this truck was modified and used on the 04 Power Tour). He left around noon and didn't get back in town to my house until 8:00. They haggled back and fourth and finally agreed to 29,995 for his truck plus the 7,000 off the SSR sticker. After he thought about it for a while he finally took the leap and drove it home. :thumbs

One of the first things he mentioned was how much power the SSR had. :reddevil He loved the way it drove, and now want's to apply some old style SS stripes on the hood and tonnuea cover.

Now he needs to log on to our fabulous site. :flag

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Congrats to your DAD!

Hey Mark,

Congrats to your DAD and tell him we all wish him good luck with his new ride! Of course he should know a lot about our SSRs already having a son that loves his so much. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Down Under?

Mike in AZ said:
Good on you dad!

Enjoy the ride.

Mike
"Good on you"? You're not from down under are ya' mate?

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Name ???

will it be FUZZY SR. or FUZZY'S DAD , or FUZZY1 ?

Hey FUZZY , you might have to change yours to FUZZY JR. ! :jester

Congrats on your dad, that's great ! :thumbs

·
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When He Logs On

It will probably be BUZZARD or BUZZN. That's what he normally uses.

He stayed up until 2:00 am this morning cleaning and polishing it.

I noticed when he pulled in today that once he got out of the truck, he kept looking back at it, like, man that's cool and it's mine. :)

·
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
His brother and sisters gave him that nickname way back when he wast two or three.

According to them he used to run around the house making noise like an airplane buzzn around.

Hence the name BUZZN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts