Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$22,000, 79,676 Miles ... CHROME Rims (absolutely NO curb rash) CARPETED Cargo Area, RUNNIN' Boards, AUTOMATIC, LS2 Engine, TOP works good, Dual Radiator Fans, Transmission Cable Fix, Ignition Switch Replaced, Cargo Area Light replaced with LED bulb and smaller Fuse, Engine Cover Painted Redline Red by Floyd Bailey, Gauge Package, Rear Spoiler, Tuned by Joe Delano September 2015, Waterfall Emblem, XM/Sirius Radio (paid till December - have original Bose Radio), New Front Tires, Good Rear Tires, New Battery, Always maintained by Todd's Complete Auto Care and Bud's Tire Pro's. Paint is excellent ... always kept waxed with Stuarts Shine Quick Detailer.

This is a real nice 14 year old SSR (built in late 2004) that has been well taken care of and always garaged. Oh, by the way I'm the 2nd owner. Will DELIVER within 300 miles. Once sold, I will be looking for another one !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

tennesseecozydog 615 605 4763 "give me a call"

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Oh NOooooooooo!! Say it isn't so!!! - :surprise:

It sounds to me like Bob & Jan have succumbed to the dreaded ""YALLER FEVER""!!!!!!

2018-10-02-12-52-17-1715354088.jpeg

Bob, come to your senses before its too late! You already have a Redline. Just be aware that I will call the authorities if forced to!! - :x

:laugh: - Good luck, buddy!

===============
David :black:
2018-09-29-17-09-28--1025080644.png

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,092 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Bob......""You must not disappoint me again"" - :surprise:........

>>>>|||>>>> images-21.jpeg <<<<|||<<<<​

★☆★ - Your color choice will be closely watched!! - :laugh:

================
David :black:
2018-09-29-17-09-28--1025080644.png

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T-Dog
suprised you still have the SSR, great price for a well cared for SSR, some lucky person will be getting a great truck.
Thank you "shak" ... never forget meeting you at the Cracker Barrel on I-40 West in Nashville that morning. You had just "picked up" your "new" Redline Red up near Louisville, Kentucky and was headed home. I loaned you a spare tire, just in case you had a flat. Thanks again for the kind words trying to help me sell "Red Molly" Remember Red turns Heads and since my next one will be Yellow, I'll have to say "Once you go Yellow, you'll always be Mellow or you will be a Jolly good Fellow" Whatever. Bob Alexander - tennesseecozydog

:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
Sent you a PM about sale. Check it out.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
Hey @Boyd if you change your mind about the color you want...this is a nice, well kept 05 at a great price.
I know, I KNOW...you have your heart set on the sexiest of all the R colors....SILVER!!!! :grin2:
Just thought I would put in a plug for Bo-Zander!!!

I would love to have it myself, but there is no room in the garage for another (right now).
Plus Bob would probably not bring it the extra 18 miles past his 300 mile delivery zone.
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
$22,000, 79,676 Miles ... CHROME Rims (absolutely NO curb rash) CARPETED Cargo Area, RUNNIN' Boards, AUTOMATIC, LS2 Engine, TOP works good, Dual Radiator Fans, Transmission Cable Fix, Ignition Switch Replaced, Cargo Area Light replaced with LED bulb and smaller Fuse, Engine Cover Painted Redline Red by Floyd Bailey, Gauge Package, Rear Spoiler, Tuned by Joe Delano September 2015, Waterfall Emblem, XM/Sirius Radio (paid till December - have original Bose Radio), New Front Tires, Good Rear Tires, New Battery, Always maintained by Todd's Complete Auto Care and Bud's Tire Pro's. Paint is excellent ... always kept waxed with Stuarts Shine Quick Detailer.

This is a real nice 14 year old SSR (built in late 2004) that has been well taken care of and always garaged. Oh, by the way I'm the 2nd owner. Will DELIVER within 300 miles. Once sold, I will be looking for another one !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

tennesseecozydog 615 605 4763 "give me a call"
always knew you were a slingshot lover, glad I baught mine before you saw it, Good luck on your sale and new purchase:smile2:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
Thank you "shak" ... never forget meeting you at the Cracker Barrel on I-40 West in Nashville that morning. You had just "picked up" your "new" Redline Red up near Louisville, Kentucky and was headed home. I loaned you a spare tire, just in case you had a flat. Thanks again for the kind words trying to help me sell "Red Molly" Remember Red turns Heads and since my next one will be Yellow, I'll have to say "Once you go Yellow, you'll always be Mellow or you will be a Jolly good Fellow" Whatever. Bob Alexander - tennesseecozydog

:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:
Just got a bright idea. Throw a suggestion to trade out there. Someone may have the Yellow one you want that always wanted a red one and there you go. Both happy. Like I said, just an idea.

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Send me some pictures 301-501-6455 thanks buddy t will trade you my yellow 2005 ssr for your red ssr call me 301-501-6455
Sorry buddy, I can't do that ... I have promised a couple I will buy their 04 Slingshot Yellow as soon as I sell the 05 Redline Red. Bob Alexander - tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,365 Posts
Sorry buddy, I can't do that ... I have promised a couple I will buy their 04 Slingshot Yellow as soon as I sell the 05 Redline Red. Bob Alexander - tennesseecozydog :ssr
GO FOR IT, Bob . . .

The only thing better than a Slingshot Yellow SSR is TWO Slingshot Yellow SSRs.

! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: !

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"Christmas Vacation" Price $20,000 out the door (with full tank of gas) ... Beautiful :ssr 005 Redline Red, 81,350 miles, CHROME Rims, Runnin' Boards, Carpeted Cargo Area, Automatic, Rear Spoiler, Redline Red Engine Cover, Dual Cooling Radiator Fans, 8,000 miles on Tires, XM/Sirius Radio (have original AM/FM Bose) Bob Alexander 615 605 4763 Location ... Nashville, Tennessee area (Murfreesboro, Tennessee) Must sell to buy 004 Slingshot Yellow :yellow: !!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts