Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am about to take apart my 05 silver SSR and start listing parts for sale.
Everything is for sale except drivetrain.
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

***Addition by Cash (Moderator)
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTRUSION BUT JIM (not being SSR knowledgeable) MAY NOT KNOW ANSWERS FOR A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
THIS IS 5B118226 - WAS OWNED BY "Fanatic" Donaldo7 AND PM'S TO HIM MIGHT BE HELPFUL (for any additions, like Simple Engineering)
I will reach out to Don to monitor this thread - help out with questions.

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
14P - CHROME WHEELS (OEM) -
condition & original caps unknown
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERH - BODY COLOUR CONSOLE GAUGES
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

The following 4 may or may not be with the SSR now
CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Jim is using the power train so keep in mind what he needs to retain to keep that running
It does not seem he is using the rolling frame - but that would affect part availability.
Pictures have answered cosmetic exterior parts (no MPD1 stuff)

Hope this is helpful - handing the mike back over to Jim now - HaHa!

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,270 Posts
Does it have a front air dam spoiler from MPD? If so I would take that. Let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard.
need rdm please quick

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,270 Posts
the front air spoiler was damaged
Where are you located if a guy wanted to look at it, or a photo would help.
How bad is it damaged. They have been repaired in the past.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I'm looking for one 19 inch front OEM wheel and one 20 inch rear. Must be chrome.

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
The 05-06 RDM will work in 03-04.
The 05-06 DIC displays outside air temperature The only problem iputting an 05-06 RDM in a 03-04 is the driver information center will display "Ice possible" on start up, even on a 70 degree day. It hoes away and does not come back on. If doing the opposite the outside temperature display will not function. I have installed an 05 RDM in my 04 for a test of module functionality and this was only problem i experienced. However i did not check for a truble code in RDM but no warning lights

I think this has been covered previously.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,986 Posts
jimcaldwell, can you tell me the condition of the vinyl on L and R inside door panels? Do you have pics of them? I think the door panels from an '05 would work for me. I have a late '06 (FPR).

TIA ~~ David

1 - 20 of 89 Posts