Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am about to take apart my 05 silver SSR and start listing parts for sale.
Everything is for sale except drivetrain.
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

***Addition by Cash (Moderator)
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTRUSION BUT JIM (not being SSR knowledgeable) MAY NOT KNOW ANSWERS FOR A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
THIS IS 5B118226 - WAS OWNED BY "Fanatic" Donaldo7 AND PM'S TO HIM MIGHT BE HELPFUL (for any additions, like Simple Engineering)
I will reach out to Don to monitor this thread - help out with questions.

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
14P - CHROME WHEELS (OEM) -
condition & original caps unknown
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERH - BODY COLOUR CONSOLE GAUGES
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

The following 4 may or may not be with the SSR now
CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Jim is using the power train so keep in mind what he needs to retain to keep that running
It does not seem he is using the rolling frame - but that would affect part availability.
Pictures have answered cosmetic exterior parts (no MPD1 stuff)

Hope this is helpful - handing the mike back over to Jim now - HaHa!

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard. View attachment 571777 View attachment 571778 View attachment 571779 View attachment 571780 View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783 View attachment 571784 View attachment 571785 View attachment 571786

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would like to buy the door check strap's or hinge....the one between the door hinges...could you give me a price on them ...thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTRUSION BUT JIM (not being SSR knowledgeable) MAY NOT KNOW ANSWERS FOR A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
THIS IS 5B118226 - WAS OWNED BY "Fanatic" Donaldo7 AND PM'S TO HIM MIGHT BE HELPFUL (for any additions, like Simple Engineering)

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Jim is using the power train so keep in mind what he needs to retain to keep that running
It does not seem he is using the rolling frame - but that would affect part availability.

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard. View attachment 571777 View attachment 571778 View attachment 571779 View attachment 571780 View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783 View attachment 571784 View attachment 571785 View attachment 571786
Where are located, I might be interested in the wheel, Bill

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
I haven't been on fanatics forum since my 05 silver (45K) was stolen and totaled on right side more than 2 years ago. Broke my heart. Retired now and ready to restore it. but I need that RR fender completely in the worst way or my project is impossible. Rear facia, RF door & Fender too. Forum format has changed somewhat and I'm not a computer guy at all. But I know SSR Fanatics will steer me right. I'll need somebody to take on the whole project.

·
Registered
1 Posts
rear bumper needed theyre calling it a rear bumper cover how much would you take
thank you Dennis Dodd phone 682-518-0907 Mansfield,Tx

·
Registered
11 Posts

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard.Need View attachment 571778 View attachment 571779 View attachment 571780 View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783 View attachment 571784 View attachment 571785 View attachment 571786

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

need running boards

41 - 60 of 89 Posts