Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,275 Posts
He was last on the site 2 Days ago. If you have a specific question you might want to send him a Conversation. This is his only thread.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys sorry I have been out of town for holiday visiting. I will respond to all messages as soon as I get back and will start being able to ship parts. Sorry I should have probably waiting to list until I got back.
Give me just a few days.
Not sure if you got my message.
Interested in your wiper blades (blades and/or complete with arms), manual top removal tool and Orris hitch. Please let me know price and availability.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,050 Posts
Hey guys sorry I have been out of town for holiday visiting. I will respond to all messages as soon as I get back and will start being able to ship parts. Sorry I should have probably waiting to list until I got back.
Give me just a few days.
Jim, I posted #5, #28, #35, #40, #51, #60. Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi
I’m up grading the list ?
1-passenger pull handle.
2- front side fender signal light.
3- left stop light.

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
152 Posts
Hey Jim if both left & right door seals with the stainless SSR on them are intact I am interested in them Sir? Thank You, Cecil

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,544 Posts
Sent you a Conversation.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Conversation sent on petal covers.
I am about to take apart my 05 silver SSR and start listing parts for sale.
Everything is for sale except drivetrain.
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

***Addition by Cash (Moderator)
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTRUSION BUT JIM (not being SSR knowledgeable) MAY NOT KNOW ANSWERS FOR A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
THIS IS 5B118226 - WAS OWNED BY "Fanatic" Donaldo7 AND PM'S TO HIM MIGHT BE HELPFUL (for any additions, like Simple Engineering)
I will reach out to Don to monitor this thread - help out with questions.

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
14P - CHROME WHEELS (OEM) -
condition & original caps unknown
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERH - BODY COLOUR CONSOLE GAUGES
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

The following 4 may or may not be with the SSR now
CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Jim is using the power train so keep in mind what he needs to retain to keep that running
It does not seem he is using the rolling frame - but that would affect part availability.
Pictures have answered cosmetic exterior parts (no MPD1 stuff)

Hope this is helpful - handing the mike back over to Jim now - HaHa!

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard. View attachment 571777 View attachment 571778 View attachment 571779 View attachment 571780 View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783 View attachment 571784 View attachment 571785 View attachment 571786
I am about to take apart my 05 silver SSR and start listing parts for sale.
Everything is for sale except drivetrain.
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

***Addition by Cash (Moderator)
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTRUSION BUT JIM (not being SSR knowledgeable) MAY NOT KNOW ANSWERS FOR A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
THIS IS 5B118226 - WAS OWNED BY "Fanatic" Donaldo7 AND PM'S TO HIM MIGHT BE HELPFUL (for any additions, like Simple Engineering)
I will reach out to Don to monitor this thread - help out with questions.

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
14P - CHROME WHEELS (OEM) -
condition & original caps unknown
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERH - BODY COLOUR CONSOLE GAUGES
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

The following 4 may or may not be with the SSR now
CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Jim is using the power train so keep in mind what he needs to retain to keep that running
It does not seem he is using the rolling frame - but that would affect part availability.
Pictures have answered cosmetic exterior parts (no MPD1 stuff)

Hope this is helpful - handing the mike back over to Jim now - HaHa!

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard. View attachment 571777 View attachment 571778 View attachment 571779 View attachment 571780 View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783 View attachment 571784 View attachment 571785 View attachment 571786
[I would like to purchase left and right side rear marker lense.
Please let me know if there ok and cost.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am needing the carpet retainers on both sides. They run down beside the seats and hold the carpet down. Call or text. 606-219-6281. Thanks Chico.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Sorry been gone forever this mo th it seems. I’m starting disassembly today. And will respond to the messages I’m order as I take the parts off.

I won’t be selling anything to do with chassis, motor, transmission, ecm, pedals or shifter.
Everything else is up. It has nice chrome wheels. Only the front driver one is damaged.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought my ssr. Need a top tool and wing nut for the compressor kit. Still got the rear wheels? Are they stock?

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.