Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
BLU SSR
3,161 Posts
Hey Jim,
Just checking to see if everything is still on track, have not heard a response to my conversation from a couple weeks ago.
Jim

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,050 Posts
Hey Jim,
Just checking to see if everything is still on track, have not heard a response to my conversation from a couple weeks ago.
Jim

Ha !! I haven't heard from him from the first day !!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
HI, looking for a outer Fuse Box cover Thanks
What do you mean by outer, and where? The underhood fuse box cover is the same for many years of trailblazers and fairly inexpensive at pick and pull yards. You can then laminate a picture of the underfuse box legend for your year SSR and attach to underside. Nobody but you will know the difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am about to take apart my 05 silver SSR and start listing parts for sale.
Everything is for sale except drivetrain.
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

***Addition by Cash (Moderator)
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTRUSION BUT JIM (not being SSR knowledgeable) MAY NOT KNOW ANSWERS FOR A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
THIS IS 5B118226 - WAS OWNED BY "Fanatic" Donaldo7 AND PM'S TO HIM MIGHT BE HELPFUL (for any additions, like Simple Engineering)
I will reach out to Don to monitor this thread - help out with questions.

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
14P - CHROME WHEELS (OEM) -
condition & original caps unknown
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERH - BODY COLOUR CONSOLE GAUGES
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

The following 4 may or may not be with the SSR now
CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Jim is using the power train so keep in mind what he needs to retain to keep that running
It does not seem he is using the rolling frame - but that would affect part availability.
Pictures have answered cosmetic exterior parts (no MPD1 stuff)

Hope this is helpful - handing the mike back over to Jim now - HaHa!

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard. View attachment 571777 View attachment 571778 View attachment 571779 View attachment 571780 View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783 View attachment 571784 View attachment 571785 View attachment 571786
I am interested in the chrome wheels. Price?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Don't know about the rest of you but I think this guys a bust, been over a month since I have heard back from him. If you other guys have heard back from him or bought anything from him good for you, I don't like to deal with anyone who can not even respond back to you in a timely manner and I surely would not send any money for anything to someone if they cannot even respond back to you. Gotta love these guys that come on hear selling something or asking a question and they just disappear......

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,275 Posts
Last seen 8 days ago!

·
Registered
15 Posts
It was wrecked in front drivers side. Everything is in good shape. I will take photos of all parts

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTRUSION BUT JIM (not being SSR knowledgeable) MAY NOT KNOW ANSWERS FOR A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
THIS IS 5B118226 - WAS OWNED BY "Fanatic" Donaldo7 AND PM'S TO HIM MIGHT BE HELPFUL (for any additions, like Simple Engineering)

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Jim is using the power train so keep in mind what he needs to retain to keep that running
It does not seem he is using the rolling frame - but that would affect part availability.

I wanted to add. I am not really an SSR guy. I bought this for the drivetrain so I don’t know the values of each part. If you have an idea of the value just make me an offer. I’ll be fair on pricing. I just didn’t want to see this go to the junkyard. View attachment 571777 View attachment 571778 View attachment 571779 View attachment 571780 View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783 View attachment 571784 View attachment 571785 View attachment 571786
I would be interested in the passenger side fog light assembly if it is not damaged.

·
Registered
3 Posts

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Are you still

THE BUILD SHEET SHOWS:
BVF - BODY COLOUR BOARDS
ERK - CARPETED CARGO KIT

CTD - CARGO NET
C44 - COCKPIT WINDBREAK
RAE - HARD CARGO BINS
VR4 - HITCH INSERT

Hi I have an 03 looking for several parts..pass headlight..middle console panel..roof motor.
could you please send me an email at [email protected] gmail.com

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
HI, Iam sad for your lost. I hope you find a Yellow one for a replacement! A Side note~ If the chrome wheels are still for sale, I want to know what your price will be for all four(4) of them.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,275 Posts
Last seen on the site Jan 17. I think it is time to close this.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.