Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2005 Slingshot with a 6 speed has only 5,300 miles and I am the second owner. It is in perfect condition as you can see in the photos. It was originally ordered with all available options and I purchased it from the original owner with only 150 miles. I have made some mild custom changes and all with new parts and I have all the original factory parts so it could be returned to factory in very little time. I have attached a list of the options originally ordered as well as what I can remember that I have added. Please PM me with any questions or for any additional info.

My motivation in selling is simply to many cars and another one on the way. I am asking $37,000.00 or best offer. This vehicle is honestly in perfect condition with the only issue being some minor checking in the leather on the bolster on the drivers seat and I have a brand new factory seat cover in the box that will come with it. Again, all the original parts will also be included so it can be returned to factory original in just hours. If in the market for a perfect SSR and yellow is your color this is the answer to your desire.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you can find a better one buy it!

Options ordered:

LS2 - 6.0L Aluminum 390HP** V8
6 speed Tremek manual trans.
1SB Preferred Equipment Package (memory package-seats, radio, home link, engine cover insert, heated seats, electrochromic mirrors <all>, am/fm stereo w/in dash 6 cd Bose premium sound system)
sport handling package
chrome wheels
cargo compartment trim with wood (teak)
running boards
auxiliary gauge package
integrated side saddle storage boxes (saddle bags)
cockpit windbreaker
special paint - Slingshot Yellow
towing package with removable hitch
cargo netting package
custom floor mats
ebony interior
towing package
extra oil cooler
9KL suspension
elec. rear window defogger

I have made several changes:
(NOTE: *the parts that were removed were kept so changes made can be returned to factory with very little effort)

remapped (by Left Coast 32) the ECU to **increase horsepower (now 415 hp) and improve shifting
Simple Engineering’s 5” stainless exhaust tips
smooth front grill bar painted to match, with no bow tie and a small silver pin stripe
chrome wheel center caps replaced without the bow tie
Simple Engineering's dropped & tucked running board brackets
red brake caliper covers with SSR logo
removed bow tie from tail gate and replaced with Corvette crossed flags
yellow engine cover with silver ghost flames w/red tips
hood emblem (original read: *CHEVROLET) replaced with smooth emblem painted to match
hood emblem support to prevent*
Simple Engineering’s replacement main fan for better engine cooling
Simple Engineering's new deck lid shocks
Simple Engineering's custom “Storm Proof” yellow car cover and bag
Simple Engineering's replacement front air dam for better cooling
tinted windows
Simple Engineering’s front fascia stabilizer kit
Simple Engineering’s lower radiator support
Simple Engineering’s SSR logo valve stem caps
small silver pin stripe around belt line

Attachments

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words. Sure in agreement with that, I really love the 6 speed.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Nice Flip Flops in last picture !!! >:) >:) >:) Seriously, you have a really nice Singshot Yellow SSR and wish you the very best in selling "your little yellow truck" Also excellent upgrades. Bob Alexander tennesseecozydog ~ :ssr ~ Also really like your little black coupe with red rims and dog dish hubcaps ... SHARP !!!

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure wish I could have gotten those big feet out of the photo! Glad you liked the truck and the little Ford is just a blast to drive. Thank you, Bob

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Great looking truck. Good luck on the sale. Someone is going to get a fantastic vehicle. not sure why you are selling it though, it looked to me in the picture like you have plenty of room to keep it. Again, good luck on your sale. kram6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts