Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
Well :00000732: Aboard USASSR !!! Spring is here but ... supposed to be 30 degrees tonight but ... beautiful tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday ... in the mid 60's. Might just put the top down and the heater on high and cruise around town. tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,742 Posts
USASSR, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,980 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! I'm guessing that you have a Patriotic Red, White and Blue custom truck! Look forward to seeing pictures of it and a little information about you and where you are from! Who knows, you just might have a Fanatic close to home!

Get ready for our famous "Permagrin"! :grin2:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,774 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati! More info here on this site than you'll know what to do with! (Top down weather is coming...top down weather is coming...if I keep saying it, it will happen)

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,504 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome

·
Slingshot Rules!
76,442 Posts
WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

For what it's worth . . . The Top stays down here.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,617 Posts
WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

For what it's worth . . . The Top stays down here.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​
Doophus: In your garage???:grin2::grin2:

usassr: Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. You have to forgive the above comment. You will understand as you become better acquainted with Doophus.

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Welcome!

Hey USASSR! What area of B'ham are you at? We are in Ashville but we both work in B'ham and attend many local cruise ins.

Hope to meet you soon!

Mike and Melinda

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,111 Posts
Welcome, from Houston TX

....Bring on the warm weather. Let’s put those tops down and cruz
Been there done that already... Spring hit a couple weeks back down here. Any vehicle left out, even for a couple hours, gets a thick coat of green pollen for the next couple weeks.

Get ready its coming for you soon. Gotta keep moving.

-Robert
:silver:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,504 Posts
Good morning Auggie, you're SO optimistic, does SSSD always stand for "Sunny" isn't it ever "Stormy" Sturgis South Dakota ??? What about when it Snow's ??? tennesseecozydog :ssr

You missed the part about me being married to Sunshine so when I go anywhere I take my Sunshine with me. Ha! Ha!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts