Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Perfectionist
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys with the 06 chrome. Does the console gauges have chrome rings around them or are they satin? I know the housing is chrome, but was wondering about the bezels? D

·
Spirited driver!
1,411 Posts
Hey guys with the 06 chrome. Does the console gauges have chrome rings around them or are they satin? I know the housing is chrome, but was wondering about the bezels? D
The rings are satin. See pic below I just took. And for you guys that want to give me crap about the dust on the gauges, that's from being driven and not from sitting in the garage. Now I have to go clean it up :banghead

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Geeeze Lance!!! You would think a guy from California would have to keep his gauges cleaner than that!?!? I guess that's not part of your 1,000 part DMV inspections??
Either way, you should be ashamed!! (and a real subtle way of throwing Marc under the bus btw!!)
:grin2:...:laugh:...:pokey:

·
Spirited driver!
1,411 Posts
Geeeze Lance!!! You would think a guy from California would have to keep his gauges cleaner than that!?!? I guess that's not part of your 1,000 part DMV inspections??
Either way, you should be ashamed!! (and a real subtle way of throwing Marc under the bus btw!!)
:grin2:...:laugh:...:pokey:
I was wondering if it was going to be you or Marc that was going jump on it first? It didn't take long...

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,005 Posts
The rings are satin. See pic below I just took. And for you guys that want to give me crap about the dust on the gauges, that's from being driven and not from sitting in the garage. Now I have to go clean it up :banghead
It's not the dust that bothers me as much as the bits of Doritos stuck in the cracks.....

:jester Mikey

·
Premium Member
19,620 Posts
Guess I’ll say since no one else has yea mike I agree with you nothing worse than a dorito stuck in the crack

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Now I know not to take any more pictures of the inside of my truck.

·
Spirited driver!
1,411 Posts
It's not the dust that bothers me as much as the bits of Doritos stuck in the cracks.....

:jester Mikey
Hey Mike, I take exception to that comment. That is french-fry dust! Doritos are only eaten on the couch.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Is that lipstick on the right gauge?
Randy, it appears you have some keen observation skills when it comes to identifying lipstick on guages!?!? Care to elaborate???

Then again, never mind...Lance already put an image in my mind that I can NEVER un-see!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts