Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys with the 06 chrome. Does the console gauges have chrome rings around them or are they satin? I know the housing is chrome, but was wondering about the bezels? D

·
Spirited driver!
2006 3SS
2,030 Posts
Hey guys with the 06 chrome. Does the console gauges have chrome rings around them or are they satin? I know the housing is chrome, but was wondering about the bezels? D
The rings are satin. See pic below I just took. And for you guys that want to give me crap about the dust on the gauges, that's from being driven and not from sitting in the garage. Now I have to go clean it up :banghead

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,727 Posts
Geeeze Lance!!! You would think a guy from California would have to keep his gauges cleaner than that!?!? I guess that's not part of your 1,000 part DMV inspections??
Either way, you should be ashamed!! (and a real subtle way of throwing Marc under the bus btw!!)
:grin2:...:laugh:...:pokey:

·
Spirited driver!
2006 3SS
2,030 Posts
Geeeze Lance!!! You would think a guy from California would have to keep his gauges cleaner than that!?!? I guess that's not part of your 1,000 part DMV inspections??
Either way, you should be ashamed!! (and a real subtle way of throwing Marc under the bus btw!!)
:grin2:...:laugh:...:pokey:
I was wondering if it was going to be you or Marc that was going jump on it first? It didn't take long...

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,953 Posts
The rings are satin. See pic below I just took. And for you guys that want to give me crap about the dust on the gauges, that's from being driven and not from sitting in the garage. Now I have to go clean it up :banghead
It's not the dust that bothers me as much as the bits of Doritos stuck in the cracks.....

:jester Mikey

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,455 Posts
Now I know not to take any more pictures of the inside of my truck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.