Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Reality set in tonight. Too many kids and not enough seats. :cuss I have an 06 Pacific Blue for sale. It's new but will be used since I have to title the car. It is a 2SS. The best I can tell it has everything but the running boards and gauge cluster.
I have put as of right now, 103 miles. 26 were on it when it was delivered yesterday. I am asking $37,000. If I sell it so be it. If not.... I'll keep on driving it. If anyone is interested, PM me. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
ahh don't get rid of it.. if you can help it.. I hate to think you just bought it and now have buyers remorse and decided you can't see the practicality of it. Good luck with what ever you decide.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
To bad, you can't make it work out!!! Focks' he won it on the Button Contest!!!
We missed you today at Decatur!!!! Guess who won for the hottest truck???? Next time it could be you with that hot paint job!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome ride but..

It is by far the nicest vehicle I have ever had. But reality is I need to get me a crew or extended cab chevy.

·
Registered
541 Posts
One-upsmanship...

Fishslayr1 said:
I am selling my new 05 ssr also. First person with 100K takes it!
For $100K you can have our 05 Aqua Blur AND my 04 GTO.

Top that!!

Diggs

·
Registered
153 Posts
lugnutz24 said:
Ok. Reality set in tonight. Too many kids and not enough seats. :cuss I have an 06 Pacific Blue for sale. It's new but will be used since I have to title the car. It is a 2SS. The best I can tell it has everything but the running boards and gauge cluster.
I have put as of right now, 103 miles. 26 were on it when it was delivered yesterday. I am asking $37,000. If I sell it so be it. If not.... I'll keep on driving it. If anyone is interested, PM me. :thumbs

this is why I didn't traid my Y2K GMC Sierra 2500 extended cab 4X4 :lol :lol
Oh Ya the snow in the winter in Jersey can get deep :seeya

·
Registered
66 Posts
Poco Toro
Who are you kidding on the DEEP SNOW in Jersey,Once the first half of inch is down, the WHOLE State becomes GRID LOCK , & usually goes to a emergancy vehicles only......Everyone goes to the food store to stock up on bread,milk & toilet paper.. I'll just call in sick for a day or two .
Semper Fi
Joe

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Diggs said:

Top that!!

Diggs
I might be willing to part with mine for $75,000. ;) :lol :lol :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
PocoToro said:
this is why I didn't traid my Y2K GMC Sierra 2500 extended cab 4X4 :lol :lol
Oh Ya the snow in the winter in Jersey can get deep :seeya

Yea thats why I kept my Dodge 4x4

·
Registered
153 Posts
uncljoe said:
Poco Toro
Who are you kidding on the DEEP SNOW in Jersey,Once the first half of inch is down, the WHOLE State becomes GRID LOCK , & usually goes to a emergancy vehicles only......Everyone goes to the food store to stock up on bread,milk & toilet paper.. I'll just call in sick for a day or two .
Semper Fi
Joe

I dare you to say that in Warren and Sussex Counties. Up here in the mountains we don't even say "snow" untill it's at six inches...........

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Diggs said:

Top that!!

Diggs
$99,000 gets you a Smokin Asphalt , AND a 92 geo tracker ! ...........Beat that ! :reddevil

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Auto. 100 grand huh? I guess that makes mine a bargain.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why????? you ask........

I love the truck. It's just impractical at this point in my life. Again, I love the truck but, I love having my wife and daughters with me more. It has started more than one fight on who is going to ride with daddy. This is certainly not a family car and I can't justify in my mind paying insurance, upkeep, and worring about it in the driveway. Believe me, this a hard decision to make but one that had to come about. If anyone want's anymore info, E-mail me.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Two many

lugnutz24 said:
I love the truck. It's just impractical at this point in my life. Again, I love the truck but, I love having my wife and daughters with me more. It has started more than one fight on who is going to ride with daddy. This is certainly not a family car and I can't justify in my mind paying insurance, upkeep, and worring about it in the driveway. Believe me, this a hard decision to make but one that had to come about. If anyone want's anymore info, E-mail me.

I hear you lugnutz24. My kids are grown and for me it is justifiable. I could not have bought something like this when the kids were little. This is my first two seater I'm getting use to it now. But their have been a few times I've been in some not enough seat posistions. Best of luck selling it. I hope everthing works out for you :thumbs

1 - 20 of 27 Posts